Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
He just has to learn when to try the fancy flicks and when to play it simple, when to be selfish and go for goal and when to lay it off. Once he has sorted these parts of his game, we will see the best of him.
Fati, I think showed him how to do it yesterday for the second goal. I suspect if it had been JP running with the ball, he wouldn't have laid it off to Adingra, but would have tried to shoot himself.
I agree. Very talented but can be frustrating at times. But then I rewatched the Ajax match this week (after I’d sobered up) and realised how good he can be off the ball - his run for the first goal took 2 defenders with him which created the space for the pass to Fati and his run on goal.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_1805.jpeg

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I agree. Very talented but can be frustrating at times. But then I rewatched the Ajax match this week (after I’d sobered up) and realised how good he can be off the ball - his run for the first goal took 2 defenders with him which created the space for the pass to Fati and his run on goal.
His running, on and off the ball is tremendous.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I thought he looked good whilst we were cruising. When the pressure was on, he reverted back to a typical Brazilian.....I like him, though

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Needs to work on his fitness. Didn't seems able to make it until the end despite not being on from the start. Apart from that a good game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here