[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Early signs that he's going to be a great signing and important player. Wouldn't expect any less from our recruitment over the last few years.

Even though we have lost Mac Allister, very important player, our squad is already looking a lot stronger than last season.

Difficult to not get carried away, but I am going to stick my neck out and predict that we are not going to be in a relegation battle this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well he hasn't done anything to boo yet :shrug:

We should always be on guard and ready though :wink:
Oh a whole new dimension - who said Albion fans can't evolve.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We have so many attacking options between striker, lw, rw, no10

Welbeck
Ferguson
Pedro
Undav
March
Facundo
Enciso
Mitoma
Adingra
Lallana (seems his fav position under de zerbi)
Gross (best position no10)

Can see why sarmiento out on loan, which I guess is same for facundo if we sign another attacker as we were in the market for kudus at least

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
We have so many attacking options between striker, lw, rw, no10

Welbeck
Ferguson
Pedro
Undav
March
Facundo
Enciso
Mitoma
Adingra
Lallana (seems his fav position under de zerbi)
Gross (best position no10)

Can see why sarmiento out on loan, which I guess is same for facundo if we sign another attacker as we were in the market for kudus at least
Can’t see any chance Facundo goes out on loan. The boy is an Argentinian full international at 18 ffs. This is going to be his break out season

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Early signs that he's going to be a great signing and important player. Wouldn't expect any less from our recruitment over the last few years.

Even though we have lost Mac Allister, very important player, our squad is already looking a lot stronger than last season.

Difficult to not get carried away, but I am going to stick my neck out and predict that we are not going to be in a relegation battle this season.
Yeah, but will it end horribly?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The new Richarlison! Reminds me so much of the Everton version
Richarlison is a complete very skilful dickhead, I hope you’re wrong!

Is Joao our first Brazilian?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I would rather someone else take the risk with Kudus if Antony by all accounts from Ajax fans is a better player then that would be a worry.
Someone seems to be seeing something in him. Admittedly I've only watched the videos but I just can't see that he'd what we need. He seems to be another version of loads of things we've already got.

I would be alright with a bit of recruitment in the fullback / CB areas and a replacement for Moises if he goes but Kudus doesn't really look like that.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports