Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I get this (won’t be 14k crowds though I doubt - we were getting 25k years into the Amex in the Champs) but I have one gripe on here. As soon as we get anyone good, players or manager, everyone starts valuing them or bricking it we’ll lose them. Apart from Cucu it’s rarely true. As soon as RDZ did well, posts started appearing - he'd only been here a matter of months.

I know it’s a tendency with football fans and forums but I’d like to see less of it. Fergusson and Mitoma 2 other examples who have both barely been in the first team 5 mins. Grinds my gears a bit - want a bit more faith in what we are now and our Chairman etc…
Good man. Exactly why I have been posting facetious posts on the 'Mac and Moises have already sold their beach front mansions and are off' thread.

It's small fan syndrome. Not a good look

:thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can't wait to see this boy in the stripes.
Just for you then...
455390.jpg
el-jugador-brasileno-joao-pedro-posa-con-la-camiseta-del-fenerbahce--su-nuevo-equipo--en-julio...jpg
gettyimages-1419579689-1024x1024.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sorry, can't find a thread on his last night's performance, but boy was I impressed with his display. Holds the ball up well, very skilful and tricky and can dribble beautifully, weaving his way past players as seen in a few runs two of which led to goals. Very very exciting! He also seems to be that rare thing (at least for us), I imagine he is a forward who can run through holding players off and calmly slot home. I really think we have a gem in this player

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
Sorry, can't find a thread on his last night's performance, but boy was I impressed with his display. Holds the ball up well, very skilful and tricky and can dribble beautifully, weaving his way past players as seen in a few runs two of which led to goals. Very very exciting! He also seems to be that rare thing (at least for us), I imagine he is a forward who can run through holding players off and calmly slot home. I really think we have a gem in this player
Agree with you totally, another gem.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'd not seen much of him but was very pleased with that run out. Strong and skillfull and quite direct through the middle.

Also thought Adingra was interesting as a makeshift right back / wing back. Pace to burn.
Annoying we went down to ten poor old Cucurella didn’t know where Adingra was when he was on the wing in that ten minute cameo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here