Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very interesting scouting report that. Sounds similar to Joelinton to me who was ineffective up top but has now become an absolute beast in midfield.
Very different player in that his physical attributes seems to be outstanding. The only young player we have who hasn't had to actively work on that Is Ferg. All the others have outstanding technical attributes but are clearly being worked very hard on the physical side of their game.
So makes total sense. I assumed he was a flairniac and thought it a bit unnecessary to be signing another player like Sarmiento, Enciso etc.
Really wouldn't be surprised if we see him as someone to develop in the 6/8 role as much as 7/10/11.
Ferguson has been with us for 4 years…..I suspect the S&C team have very much been ‘actively working‘ on his physical attributes with him throughout that period.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Starting 11 next season?

OUT:
Veltman (Free)
Caicedo (80 M)
Mac Allister (70 M)
Undav (5 M)

IN:
Pedro (30 M)
Adringa (Loan Return)
Milner (Free)
Boniface (6 M)

-------------------Steele---------

--Lampety----Webster--Dunk---Estupian

--------------Gross---Moder-------------

--------------------Pedro---------

---March-------Ferguson--------Mitoma
That's a very weak team

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Met a few Watford supporting pals last night. They couldnt speak highly enough of this guy. Certain he would one day play for a top team. The most encouraging thing they said was that he was captain material, a real team player & hard worker.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Met a few Watford supporting pals last night. They couldnt speak highly enough of this guy. Certain he would one day play for a top team. The most encouraging thing they said was that he was captain material, a real team player & hard worker.
I haven't spoken to my Watford supporting neighbours yet. Due to past experience, I think they're avoiding me. I've a suspicion they are gutted.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Also Caceido isn’t going anywhere.
I really believe this too. The new contract DOES mean something in the near future. Been saying it a while - there will still be loads of rumours flying around - mainly clickbait nonsense, unfortunately entertained by some of our fans.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I imagine it will be announced after Watford's last game/our last game of the season.
So potentially he could be paraded before the Everton match.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
So potentially he could be paraded before the Everton match.
Be a bit tight JRB. All championship final games at 3pm Monday. (Warford home to Stoke)

But we kick off at 5:30pm so he'd have about 20 mins to get here unless he's dropped from their matchday squad?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Be a bit tight JRB. All championship final games at 3pm Monday. (Warford home to Stoke)

But we kick off at 5:30pm so he'd have about 20 mins to get here unless he's dropped from their matchday squad?

There's no way they'll risk playing him and risk an ACL injury or similar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here