Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Very interesting scouting report that. Sounds similar to Joelinton to me who was ineffective up top but has now become an absolute beast in midfield.
Very different player in that his physical attributes seems to be outstanding. The only young player we have who hasn't had to actively work on that Is Ferg. All the others have outstanding technical attributes but are clearly being worked very hard on the physical side of their game.
So makes total sense. I assumed he was a flairniac and thought it a bit unnecessary to be signing another player like Sarmiento, Enciso etc.
Really wouldn't be surprised if we see him as someone to develop in the 6/8 role as much as 7/10/11.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Very interesting scouting report that. Sounds similar to Joelinton to me who was ineffective up top but has now become an absolute beast in midfield.
Very different player in that his physical attributes seems to be outstanding. The only young player we have who hasn't had to actively work on that Is Ferg. All the others have outstanding technical attributes but are clearly being worked very hard on the physical side of their game.
So makes total sense. I assumed he was a flairniac and thought it a bit unnecessary to be signing another player like Sarmiento, Enciso etc.
Really wouldn't be surprised if we see him as someone to develop in the 6/8 role as much as 7/10/11.
Lets wait to see his singing confirmed on the official website first, blue & white striped shirt held aloft.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Lets wait to see his singing confirmed on the official website first, blue & white striped shirt held aloft.
Will they do it before window opens?

Would seem a bit weird to announce now with Brighton shirt, at least until Watford play last game of season.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A mate of mine's son used to clean Sean Dyche's car and says he's shitehouse

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He surely can’t carry out a medical until after Watford’s last game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bit naughty of us doing this before the season ends. If the roles were reversed we’d be fuming

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Now I've always been an optimist, but I believe the club will be saying to Moises you're 21 years old with your whole career in front of you and the next 1-2 years development will define you as a player, make sure you are working with the coach who is best at developing young players.

And to Ali, yes you certainly deserve Champions League football and you are coming into your prime, but one more year and you could do it with us. If not fair enough, and we'll let you go a bit cheaper.

I really believe it's only City or Arsenal that can offer better (and I would have included Liverpool prior to this season). I can dream, can't I :wink:
All the noises suggest Mac will go if we get a good offer and I think he’d be easier to replace. I wonder though if we can persuade Moises to give us another season if we make it to the Europa League, even though he’s probably the more valuable of the two. Just that little bit younger. On the flip side, Mac Allister seems the one more likely to take a balanced view rather than have his head turned. If we keep one, that would be fantastic. Keep both, the sky’s the limit.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He surely can’t carry out a medical until after Watford’s last game.

My strong suspicion is that he won’t be playing in Watford’s last game. He didn’t play against Sunderland at the weekend, just after this deal was announced. I’d be amazed if he played in their final game, given there’s nothing for them to play for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here