Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We could be THAT club! And he’s only 24. If it’s City then so be it, but the rest of the toxic 6 have issues that’ll need more than our WC winner. But perhaps the club want him to move on?

7 with the Saudis.

A romantic view, I know where you’re coming from. This time last year I dreamt that Bissouma would stay, what a centre midfield squad with Caicedo, Mwepu and Mac A that would’ve been this season.

In reality, almost every club sees players moving on for riches, agents thrive on it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Him going to Liverpool has been in the BBC news transfer gossip at least twice this week, one of the sources quoted was Mr Romano. Basically, I don't believe anything this guy says considering that some of his 100% guaranteed to happen things haven't happened, hence my insult.
The only thing that matters is whose shirt Ali Mac and Pedro will be wearing at the start of next season. My profound hope is that they are both wearing blue and white stripy ones with a seagull badge on them.
Ali Mac himself (good source I think) said he’ll see what offers are but if he ends up at staying at this great club he won’t be unhappy. Sure I read that. So no, Romano or whatever he’s called is guessing. At least with the Pedro one it seems conclusive - it’s the rumours he constantly said with authority that get me. And it’s always 3rd hand info but he seems so sure of himself.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can another club step in and offer more and gazump us again ?
Seeing as not signed
Doubt it. Clubs probably exchanged contracts, then just needs filing with the FA when the window opens

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ali Mac himself (good source I think) said he’ll see what offers are but if he ends up at staying at this great club he won’t be unhappy. Sure I read that. So no, Romano or whatever he’s called is guessing. At least with the Pedro one it seems conclusive - it’s the rumours he constantly said with authority that get me. And it’s always 3rd hand info but he seems so sure of himself.
I mean his dad has literally said he will move this summer. Alexis quotes were straight after the World Cup, but hasn’t said anything recently. He’s a pro and will see it out but he’ll be off this summer

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I mean his dad has literally said he will move this summer. Alexis quotes were straight after the World Cup, but hasn’t said anything recently. He’s a pro and will see it out but he’ll be off this summer
I thought he had said something far more recently? Don’t doubt he’ll go but also think his dads quotes have no proof as such and can easily be misinterpreted as assume they weren’t in English.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

CA7FB544-018D-4D67-9451-E4E2FAEFFA12.jpeg

You love to see it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I mean, you are wrong… 🤣

Sure there’s one even more cent than that too.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought he had said something far more recently? Don’t doubt he’ll go but also think his dads quotes have no proof as such and can easily be misinterpreted as assume they weren’t in English.
Maybe , but his dads his agent now - and at least he has been ‘hosted’ by Liverpool at a Champions League game at Anfield this season so he is certainly working hard to get something done

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Maybe , but his dads his agent now - and at least he has been ‘hosted’ by Liverpool at a Champions League game at Anfield this season so he is certainly working hard to get something done
His Dad seems to be the one pushing for it, moneywise and careerwise for his son I'd guess. As Sheebo has mentioned, Ali himself seems much more relaxed about it. At the end of the day I'm sure he'll go if the clubs valuation is met and it is a club he is happy going to. If no club meets that valuation, he won't be going anywhere. I reckon it's 90% he's off

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now we are looking like a decent sort of top flight side we will have to get used to the endless diarrhetic tide of rumour, flowing past our portals, a stream of shite, with an occasional shabby nugget of truth bobbing along amongst the bum chutney.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Alo Mac may not be unhappy if he stays here - his dad will be though, I think!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Does this mean we have gone from having no strikers to having competition for striking options in a pretty short time?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I mean, you are wrong… 🤣

Sure there’s one even more cent than that too.
That’s in March, part way through this season. He is a very focused player, and will concentrate on this season.
That doesn’t guarantee he will be a Brighton player at the end of August, especially when his agent, his father, is talking about him moving on.
FR gets his info from agents.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
7 with the Saudis.

A romantic view, I know where you’re coming from. This time last year I dreamt that Bissouma would stay, what a centre midfield squad with Caicedo, Mwepu and Mac A that would’ve been this season.

In reality, almost every club sees players moving on for riches, agents thrive on it.
Romantic? Perhaps. But we’ve moved on a lot in just a season. The narrative around the club has shifted. Mac & Caicedo anchoring midfield is Champions League quality and every other position in the side is filled with quality, technical, elite footballers. Taking a leaf out of RDZ’s playbook - it’s time we stopped with the inferiority complex.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Romantic? Perhaps. But we’ve moved on a lot in just a season. The narrative around the club has shifted. Mac & Caicedo anchoring midfield is Champions League quality and every other position in the side is filled with quality, technical, elite footballers. Taking a leaf out of RDZ’s playbook - it’s time we stopped with the inferiority complex.
Imposter syndrome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here