[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Haven't read the whole thread, as it's been a busy day.

Have we established, which of this summer's sales is funding this?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Mac Allister

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yet again, never heard of him. But, I'm sure he's perfect.

You could tell me we were about to sign Fonsie Dieguez and I'd just shrug and say, ok.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I’ve not read the whole thread so someone may have mentioned it already, but having watched sons videos of Pedro he reminds a lot of Lallana, lovely balance, manipulates defenders with body feints and shoulder drops. Looks an excellent signing.

Yep, but quicker, stronger and taller...

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well, let's just hope the horny teenagers in love managed to wait a few months until she was 16, just like all horny teenagers do! He's 21 now, so if she's still with him she's 18 now so all perfectly legal and acceptable. Nothing to see here.
I looked into this last night. Apparently the legal age of consent in Brazil is 14 - when the controversy came out (she posted a picture of them kissing on Instagram), they quickly backtracked. She flew back to Brazil to wait for her 16th birthday, then immediately flew back to the UK once she was “legal”.

Now she’s 18 and it’s a non-story really. A hell of a lot more acceptable than what Leo Di Caprio is like…

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Yet again, never heard of him. But, I'm sure he's perfect.

You could tell me we were about to sign Fonsie Dieguez and I'd just shrug and say, ok.

Good player Fonsie - the rumour mill is already in full swing - needs it's own thread really 👍

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It depends on what you mean by "sign". Can they complete the transfer and become an Albion player outside the transfer window? No. Can Brighton agree the transfer agreement and player contract outside the transfer window? Yes. We did it with Buonanotte in November.

The key piece in the announcement is "The transfer will be concluded once the window opens in January and will be subject to work permit and all regulatory approvals".

Quite. What I meant by 'sign' was 'sign'. If he has agreed to singe then it is encouraging, but it isn't an actual singing. Hopefully this one is a bit like 'in the long run, we are all dead'. Without the death, though, obviously. :thumbsup:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Or could be from the surplus from the last two windows + Potter's crew.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Wouldn’t be surprised if Chelsea didn’t gazump the deal by bidding twice of everything we’ve agreed???

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Quite. What I meant by 'sign' was 'sign'. If he has agreed to singe then it is encouraging, but it isn't an actual singing. Hopefully this one is a bit like 'in the long run, we are all dead'. Without the death, though, obviously. :thumbsup:
As others have said mate, lots of deals are done in advance. Contracts are signed with a start date, first tranches of payments are made. Then on July 1st the FA process the paperwork and we get a nice picture of a confused looking young man holding up a shirt on the official website.

In football manager, I do most of my business outside of the transfer window, then have about 14 new signings all join on the same day (July 1st) :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As others have said mate, lots of deals are done in advance. Contracts are signed with a start date, first tranches of payments are made. Then on July 1st the FA process the paperwork and we get a nice picture of a confused looking young man holding up a shirt on the official website.

In football manager, I

Let me stop you there.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Romano Twitter-Twat has established that Mac Allister is going to Liverpool and this chap is coming to us. We will see how accurate he is but bare in mind that he said 100% that this chap was going to Newcastle last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports