Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Girlfriend/wife pictures?
You might wish you never asked.

Not sure about this, it is all a bit Jerry Lee Lewis

"Watford's new signing Joao Pedro is dating 15-year-old Brazilian TV star Mel Maia. Pedro, 18, completed his move to the Hornets at the start of the January window, and has since been settling into life in England.3 Feb 2023"

0_Watford-star-Joao-Pedro-dating-15-year-old.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

"Watford's new signing Joao Pedro is dating 15-year-old Brazilian TV star Mel Maia. Pedro, 18, completed his move to the Hornets at the start of the January window, and has since been settling into life in England.3 Feb 2023"

View attachment 160215
Not unusual (or illegal) in Brazil.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

View attachment 160215
Hope he's bulked out a bit since. Looks like one of those female avatar creatures in that pic

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Looks a very good player, plus if true it’s a statement of intent to RDZ and squad. As there may be some big out goings unfortunately.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think he's a done deal. He's exactly what we go for - his name ends in 'o'. And being Brazilian, he will complete our collection of countries in South America. Apart from Chile.
We had a Chilean CB on loan a few years ago. Gonzalo Jara

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Both my neighbours are Watford fans (which is quite surprising as I live in Patcham).

What should I say to them?

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Worth remembering agents are going to use our name a lot to try and get other teams interested, “well if Brighton are interested then we need to get in there, they know what they’re doing”
Genuinely does anyone think that the transfer departments and the strategy of the top clubs in the premiership are swayed by what is in the media or on Twitter? These are large teams of people working with huge budgets and data driven approaches….do we think they see a tweet and go, ‘oh never thought of that ‘Joao Pedro’ bloke but seeing as some fella on Twitter says Brighton are in for him, we had better put a cheeky offer in’?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

View attachment 160215
How very South American of him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

View attachment 160215
The age of consent in Brazil is 14.
It’s not quite Jerry Lee Lewis who was 22 and married a 13 year old.

If they’re still together, he is now 21 and she’s 18.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here