Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Mac

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I heard from his dad last week and he said he was doing well and looking forward to the new season.

I RUDDY love Jim McNulty. :thumbsup:

I hope so, from what little we saw of him he looked like he could be my new favourite player.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
When I spoke to his Dad last week he said Jimmy's recovery is going well and he is hoping to start light training when the rest of the players start pre-season. Very hopeful of being back in full action by September or earlier if all goes well.

Obviously there aren't a lot of previous case histories to draw on when looking at expected recovery times or complications... so it will be very much a one step at a time process.

What is beyond any doubt if Jimmy's desire to get back fit and playing for the Albion as soon as possible.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
When I spoke to his Dad last week he said Jimmy's recovery is going well and he is hoping to start light training when the rest of the players start pre-season. Very hopeful of being back in full action by September or earlier if all goes well.

Obviously there aren't a lot of previous case histories to draw on when looking at expected recovery times or complications... so it will be very much a one step at a time process.

What is beyond any doubt if Jimmy's desire to get back fit and playing for the Albion as soon as possible.

Great news :albion2:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That is indeed great news! Hope to see 'The Stockport Three' doin' the biz for us sooner rather than later then. :clap:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We have truly rinsed Stockport. Surely Jim Gannon regrets not joining us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here