Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jihadi John named

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I am quite aware that after a few weeks it was stated that the security services knew who he was. However, that was weeks after his first video.

I am saying that his family, friends, acquaintances, Imams would have all known with in 5 minutes of his first video. Nothing appeared on the usual outlets...facebook, instagram, twitter..etc etc etc. His identity was well protected by his muslim community over here.

He has been under surveillance by security services since 2011, so I am sure they had a very good idea who he was after 5 minutes as well. They just chose not to release his name and I do not really see what purpose releasing it now serves.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
As a civilised society we should never stoop to his level of evilness. We should just try him and chuck him in jail and forget about him and all he stands for.

However, got a feeling that the Jordanians and Americans may have something else lined up for him if he is ever caught.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Do you mean death by Haslet?

Death by bacon gun.It's the only language they understand.

BA-K-47.jpg

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
General anaesthetic, arms and legs surgically removed to the hilt, bring him round from the anaesthetic, wave at him with his arms and kick him all over with his legs then take him outside and dump him in the nearest public rubbish bin face down.

General anaesthetic, arms and legs surgically removed to the hilt, bring him round from the anaesthetic, wave at him with his arms and kick him all over with his legs then take him outside and dump him in the nearest public rubbish bin face down.

Do we need to bother with the General anesthetic?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...okay-with-people-being-unmasked-2015022695769

PSYCHOTIC terrorist ‘Jihadi John’ is hoping ISIS does not have strict rules about maintaining anonymity.

As his real name was revealed as Mohammed Emwazi, it is understood the murderer will be frantically scouring the Islamic State’s Most Excellent Book of Wrong for anything that may be relevant to his new situation.

Intelligence expert Tom Logan said: “Now that he has a name and a face, Mr Emwazi’s colleagues will probably not want to be standing too close to him.

“I imagine he’ll be hoping ISIS has an HR department that will help him ‘transition’ to an insane administrative role at corporate headquarters.

“However, I suspect the Islamic State may not feel it has a ‘duty of care’ towards vulnerable employees.”

Logan added: “If only Mr Emwazi had pursued his original plans for a career in IT he would have the benefit of a well-trained HR team that probably wouldn’t be a bunch of raving fascist maniacs.

“And he could still have had a cool nickname, like ‘the Wazotron’.”

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Scotland Yard seem rather miffed that his name has been released.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here