Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jigsaws

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Got bought a impossipuzzle for Christmas. I liked it, presented a mild challenge for a while.

fun235_Impossipuzzle_Meerkats_Jigsaw_2.jpg

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I love a tradition 1000 piece jigsaw and even like the new JCL's. In that I mean the 3d jigsaws, quite challenging and the WASGIJ, yup that's as it sounds a backwards jigsaw, where the jigsaw itself is not the image on the box. The image is just a clue to what the puzzle is about ... great fun.

I did one of those once. It was good but it took bloody ages to do. But I got there in the end. As long as you start with the edges it should be doable.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
My little girl loves jigsaws - I had forgotten how good they were til last Xmas someone gave her a jigsaw Disney princess ball to make - it was a bit too difficult for her so when she was in bed Christmas night - my partner went off to work and I thought I'd have a go - as he walked back through the door I was just putting the last piece in - I'd sat there all night making this bloody ball - she has it in her room and hides it when her friends come round to play because it took mummy all night to make!!!

They are great fun!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
My little girl loves jigsaws - I had forgotten how good they were til last Xmas someone gave her a jigsaw Disney princess ball to make - it was a bit too difficult for her so when she was in bed Christmas night - my partner went off to work and I thought I'd have a go - as he walked back through the door I was just putting the last piece in - I'd sat there all night making this bloody ball - she has it in her room and hides it when her friends come round to play because it took mummy all night to make!!!

They are great fun!

I once did a jig saw....it said 4 to 6 years........there were only 12 pieces........4 to 6 years!! PAH!!........ i did it in about 3 hours!!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I once spent 3 very frustrating weeks trying to do a jigsaw of a cockerel.

Turns out it was a box of Cornflakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here