Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He had a great game tonight. He's not the quickest but he's making up for that with some very intelligent balls, the only way is up for him.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
It's amazing football and fans opinions. I thought he had a really poor game!!! Some of his decision making was terrible and he got caught out of possession a lot. But what do I know.

I am with you on this, we have not won since August, we played rubbish last week, this week was not much better. Surely the midfield have to take of the blame, we lack creativity and yet Gardner and JFC get in the squad every week, just maybe if he gave a few other players a chance, we may just see a different result.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I though JFC had the best game I've seen from him this season. Was shocked he was subbed but I have given up on trying to figure out what the hell Hyypia is trying to do.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As usual an efficient performance while being asked to play deep and cover the left back.

He's a neat, tidy player but rarely influences games to any great extent. Think opinion on him will always be divided because of that.

As a younger player, he seemed a little bit more of a playmaker than he does now - remember that Southampton game when he was constantly bursting forward as a goal threat.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He's a neat, tidy player but rarely influences games to any great extent. Think opinion on him will always be divided because of that.

As a younger player, he seemed a little bit more of a playmaker than he does now - remember that Southampton game when he was constantly bursting forward as a goal threat.

I think that just about sums it up.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
By far out best outfield player today, if the moaners cannot see that today then he will never win them over however well he plays.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
He did ok. But I don't think anyone played really well today, except maybe Stockdale. Alex Revell did ok :)

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Agreed.

Gary Gardner was fooking useless this afternoon. Failed to pass the ball to a team mate all afternoon. Strolled around the centre circle, didn't break into a sprint all afternoon.
What was that attempted shot when through on goal in the first half?!
Send him back him to Villa and get Holla back in the centre of the park pronto...!!

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
One of his best games this season I think. No coincidence that we struggled to hold on to the ball after he went off.

He produced a few nice flicks and won a couple of tackles today, aside from that, he constantly passed square or back, releasing the ball as soon as he got it. He's not a bad player, but I don't think he has the technical ability to influence a game at championship level.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Agree, Gardner awful. Thought he looked like good news against Cardiff but has been terrible ever since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here