Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC to Wolves?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There is a bloke in WSL who will be WETTING himself at the prospect of this. He's the biggest JFC hater in the universe, but will have NOTHING to shout about on a Saturday if JFC goes and as a result WE won't have anything to laugh at.

I'll give it three games before he selects another hate figure from the matchday squad. :wink:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A stand out player for us last season, comfortable on the ball with a ferocious left foot? - blimey! His agent's doing a terrific job ................

albionite

May 20, 2009
I think we can be a little too harsh on our own players.

Still young and learning the game. When he does come good you can't blame him if he shows no loyalty and goes to a team offering more money.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
If he were to leave, I'd really hope he'd flourish somewhere else. I'd like the best for any ex-Albion player (aside from the complete wasters, and JFC certainly isn't one of them).

However, considering his past potential, he's been one of the most underwhelming players during the Amex era. I'm sure he'll fit in well somewhere, but I can't ignore the number of pointless sideways little prods and his annoying habit of slowing down play. Very frustrating. There also seems to be a complete lack of goal threats, which considering his profile as an 'attacking midefielder', is a major weakness. There will always be the 'he's not played in his best position' protesters, but frankly I've seen enough of him to conclude, he's just not good enough.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think we can be a little too harsh on our own players.

Still young and learning the game. When he does come good you can't blame him if he shows no loyalty and goes to a team offering more money.

I agree. There are already rumblings about Solly March.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Even though last season wasn't great for him, would be a shame to see a home grown talent flourish at Wilves when he could well do so here.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I wouldn't dismiss this story so readily.

I have no clue whether it is true or not but I still think the players we are chasing are more costly than expected and funds need to be released to fund them. And to be honest JFC has not really shown enough to warrant keeping him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There is a bloke in WSL who will be WETTING himself at the prospect of this. He's the biggest JFC hater in the universe, but will have NOTHING to shout about on a Saturday if JFC goes and as a result WE won't have anything to laugh at.

You know for a fact, he'd just transfer his ire to a new victim. Haters gotta hate.

If it happens I'll keep an eye on him and update with his new target here :rolleyes:

After playing regular football in his chosen position while being cheered on by the teams fans, can you also let us know the exact moment the fella says:-

'I can't believe it, he never did that for us'.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I wouldn't dismiss this story so readily.

I have no clue whether it is true or not but I still think the players we are chasing are more costly than expected and funds need to be released to fund them. And to be honest JFC has not really shown enough to warrant keeping him.
You seem to talk as you have inside knowledge. Have you got anything right yet this summer? Just wondering

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Yes, yes Kenny he was our stand out player last season. We certainly would of finished rock bottom if it was not for our Jake. Would probably get you promoted if you signed him.

And yours for JUST £5million.

But that's only for a season long loan. Don't think it's a transfer.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He isnt good enough shift him on and invest the money in a player who will reach his potential.

If its shifting players on that are not going to reach potential and are a drain then surely its the likes of Crofts and Holla need to go before the likes of JFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here