Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 447

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I don't think he's the missing piece of the jigsaw though. People have been wanting us to play 4-4-2, and he's not an out and out winger of that formation. He's much better suited just behind the striker in the 4-2-3-1 or on the wing in that formation personally. Good player, just not what we need.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Beat me to it! I think this young man still learning his trade will develop into a real quality player. If he leaves MU his next choice could be crucial in his development. Would be very happy to see him sign for us at the right price.

Ah, but you beat me with the 'I hate the Daily Mail' signature :rolleyes:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Would welcome him, but 2.5m is too much. 1.5-1.75 perhaps but I think him being a Man Utd player adds more to his value.

Out of any other their surplus to requirements players, i'd want to get Nick Powell. Liked him from his Crewe days.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Very good signing. 2.5 million is nothing these days.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Could clearly see he had something special about him - As could Man Utd. Yes I think we're missing a trick and 2.5mil is very cheap - thought he'd be going for 6mil to a lower prem club or to Derby tbh...

Looked good in the U21s Euros...

albionite

May 20, 2009
Some people don't seem they realise what attacking players go for. This price looks a bargain compared to the £3.5 million being reported by Sky for Lee Tomlin.

Someone is going to spend£3.5m on Tomlin? Wow talk about overpriced and wasting money.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Got to chuckle. What do us fans know? :shrug:
Speak for yourself
4 goals in 17 for us (including the playoffs).

He was ok, but nothing special. Would be a real "meh" signing for me, but at £2.5m quite an expensive meh.
Yeah but he was young and quite slight. He should become an excellent player, and get stronger. £2.5m is good IMO.
Not for me. Quick but no trick.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He didn't pull up any trees with us, but fair play, he has come on a bit since then.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I know he wasn't the most popular but it's very hard to argue in hindsight that he was the best young loanee we got in. (bar Abdul Razak's single game against Ipswich)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here