Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard SIGNS on LOAN

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I've given up being excited as they've all been disappointing apart from Conway so I don't expect nothing different this time round but hope I'm proved wrong.
You're a bundle of laughs. Are you on medication - if not you should be.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think the way to look at this is that he has been at Man U for a long time performed well for them and while out on loan and has made it to the subs bench for the first team which means he has been training with the likes of Rooney, Giggs etc
If he was not up to their standard Ferguson would have been moved him out ages ago.
If you think of the other players over the years who have risen through their academy then that is the benchmark they expect if they want to stay at the club.
As much as I dislike Man U he must be good enough for us.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I really must be missing something - can someone please explain why everyone is wetting themselves over this signing?

Similar career history to Obika by the looks of it.

Totally different styled player to Obika. Lingard is a more agile nippy player who plays off the shoulder. He's the sort of striker we've been missing in recent times.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Er . . . because it's a different team structure and tactics.

Also, Ward's been a great loan signing. Andrews, not great but can be called upon.

Maybe I'm being a tad harsh and thinking more of last seasons loans than this season when they were shocking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here