[Albion] Jeremy Sarmiento

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really good and love his song 💙

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I rate Sarmiento above almost everyone. He has had relatively few chances, due partly to injury and partly a number of players in front of him, but he brings something new to the table.

He is a real baller, so I believe we will see him at his best when the tempo is high and the opposition can't live with him. A bit like Mitoma, but under the radar.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Big role he played today, a largely frustrating game played in front of their defensive setup but he produced one of the few crosses of real quality in the whole match which resulted in the goal, well done that man!
He was great. The manager sees the players every day but Sarmiento behind Ferguson / Wellbeck seems like a good starter.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If you're playing the likes of Gilmour and to an extent Gross in midfield, you need a bit of stardust. He brings that. Currently light years ahead of Enciso (not surprising) and his decision making seems to improve every game. Huge potential.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Good to see the young guns come on and make a big difference with the goal ............ Just as an aside am i the only one to think that Gary O`Neil is a total delusionist .

p.s. among other things..........

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He is really good, he will be another one we are struggling to keep hold of in 18 months.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Said at HT the game is screaming out for Sarmiento and Enciso because they have such brilliant close ball control and quick feet. It wasn't the game for long range through balls as there was no space.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He'll be a big part of Brighton and South America FC over the next few seasons, I reckon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here