Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's all just banter, innit

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
You be surprised at how close to home these families get dug up from.
I'm talking of the single brain cell districts of the UK.
People who come on with teeth that are styled on a car crash in a cemetery, one eye brow, eyes that point in the wrong direction (no pun intended), more than five digits on each hand and that Neolithic chin and forehead.
:shrug:

And that's just the intelligent, good looking ones............

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
They are very stupid people. There are also some people stupid enough to believe that the people on the Jeremy Kyle show are actually likely to vote!

Let's look at two areas of Kyle people. New Addington and Fieldway in Croydon. Deprived and low educated estates. Your typical Jeremy Kyle participants, audience and some of the TV viewers. Turnout for the EU referendum was 25% higher than in General Elections. Their influence was underestimated by the pig poker.
https://thecroydoncitizen.com/politics-society/croydon-and-the-referendum-how-w-voted/

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was at Yeovil away a few years ago hanging around outside.
I thought a Jeremy Kyle annual outing had turned up until I realised it was one of our supporters coaches.
I saw a mum and two boys with her (sons?) getting off and thought WTF is that all about.
All three were chucked out 10 minutes after going in.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Why do people take advice from a man who has two failed marriages, his first wife while on honeymoon threw her wedding ring into the sea, she also claimed that Jeremy had taken money from her bank account without her permission to fund his gambling habit. Now he is engaged to his a the nanny who looked after his children during his second marriage who is sixteen years younger than him....

He needs a good chat with himself first before, giving out advice...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Why do people take advice from a man who has two failed marriages, his first wife while on honeymoon threw her wedding ring into the sea, she also claimed that Jeremy had taken money from her bank account without her permission to fund his gambling habit. Now he is engaged to his a the nanny who looked after his children during his second marriage who is sixteen years younger than him....

He needs a good chat with himself first before, giving out advice...

But does he put something on the end of it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here