Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Hunt-v-Junior Doctors.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I saw this video on facebook. I'm not sure which committee it's from.

It's 10 minutes of your time, that may help to put into context some of the stupidity around the imposed contracts.

They haven't worked out how the staffing levels may work............

I'm not sure how to embed the video though.. sorry.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I saw this video on facebook. I'm not sure which committee it's from.

It's 10 minutes of your time, that may help to put into context some of the stupidity around the imposed contracts.

They haven't worked out how the staffing levels may work............

I'm not sure how to embed the video though.. sorry.

What a ****ing shambles. If it wasn't so depressing it would be funny.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

An organisation with links to GSK and receiving funding from the Department of Health. Quite. In any event, the key part of the Independent report is the bit which says. "The CCGs have no legal obligation to provide you with anything beyond emergency care - this may not be the case at present but it means that there is no legal guarantee that they will continue to do so."

Wide open to future abuse. Thanks, Cameron.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
An organisation with links to GSK and receiving funding from the Department of Health. Quite. In any event, the key part of the Independent report is the bit which says. "The CCGs have no legal obligation to provide you with anything beyond emergency care - this may not be the case at present but it means that there is no legal guarantee that they will continue to do so."

And the legal responsibility of NHS providers previously was....? Seems to me the entire article is based on a false ideal of what the NHS is and was, to grind the anti-privatisation axe. Interesting reference to Scotland, as really there ceased to be a real national health service the day responsibility were devolved to Scotland and Wales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here