Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeremy Corbyn is a 'f***ing disgrace'

Jan 30, 2008
Good to see that the Corbyn era of frank and robust debate continues.

One of Jeremy Corbyn’s shadow ministers has branded their leader a “f***ing disgrace” after he attended an acrimonious meeting with Labour MPs.

“He doesn’t answer anything. He got roasted, he’s a f****** disgrace,” the MP said, according to both the Daily Mirror and The Sun newspapers.

The BBC reports another anonymous MP as saying the Labour leader was “aggressively heckled” during the meeting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ng-disgrace-after-angry-meeting-a6737306.html
MAKES MICHAEL FOOT LOOK WELL DRESSED bless him
regards
DR

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I don't know. But I do know it is very stupid to take anything said by newspapers as gospel.

Fair enough, in that case I'll stick with the usual media outlets until you can suggest a better alternative. :thumbsup:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What is most disappointing is that there appeared to be decent candidates like Umunna and Dan Jarvis, but they didn't have the nous to spot that their party desperately needed them to stand in 2015. I've lost respect for the pair of them.

I run my own business, I have two small children but if the coach left my son's football team then I'd step up to the plate even if it didn't suit me at the time. Umunna and Jarvis are those dads who have ducked it while someone's mum who knows nothing about football has stepped in because none of those better qualified could be bothered to put themselves forward. Using the excuse that you might be prepared to do it later is worthless if the team breaks apart in the meantime.

Have to agree with this. And for those that did run and got thrashed, rather than carry on the covert sniping they engaged on more publicly even during the contest what about a good look in the mirror.

If Corbyn was so wrong and yet so much better than them in the eyes of the party, what does it say about them? Some humility and reflection required, rather than agitating.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Poor Bozza, he never got over the demise of his heroine, Vinegar Tits Thatcher.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would be very careful what you say Bozza.
Just stop and think for a while.
Is it a coincidence that Jeremy Corbyn has the same initials as our Lord?
Look at the facts, the world is in a very dark place at the moment and JC who has been languishing unnoticed on the back benches for many years has been thrust forward against all the odds into a position of prominence.
But JC is being ridiculed by everybody because he is spreading a message of peace and love. Ridiculed for his strange dress sense and he looks like he prefers sandals given the chance.
He has a beared and when he talks people listen yet don't believe.
The Tories (aka the Romans) do not know what to make of him and Cameron (Pontious Pilot can not make his mind up about anything)
JC has 12 loyal MP's backing him although 1 at a Parliamentary supper last night totally denied him in public although he didn't mean to.
The facts are staring us in the face brothers, I would be very careful, Christmas is around the corner and him upstairs will not have his Christian party ruined by a load of Muslims letting their bombs off.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Good to see that the Corbyn era of frank and robust debate continues.

One of Jeremy Corbyn’s shadow ministers has branded their leader a “f***ing disgrace” after he attended an acrimonious meeting with Labour MPs.

“He doesn’t answer anything. He got roasted, he’s a f****** disgrace,” the MP said, according to both the Daily Mirror and The Sun newspapers.

The BBC reports another anonymous MP as saying the Labour leader was “aggressively heckled” during the meeting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ng-disgrace-after-angry-meeting-a6737306.html

This is OUTRAGEOUS

Shirley Labour need to get BEHIND their leader and support him, given he was DEMOCRATICALLY elected.

I am wuite enjoying it of course, as long as it all implodes before he gets anywhere near #10

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Politics is broken. While you have to admire Corbyn's principles, it certainly appears that you need to apply fear, propaganda and spin to be successful in politics... genuine discussion and debate is all but futile.

Not really, its just most dont agree with his principles. Haply for him to shower the Labour party with them. Good luck

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Politics is broken. While you have to admire Corbyn's principles, it certainly appears that you need to apply fear, propaganda and spin to be successful in politics... genuine discussion and debate is all but futile.
I don't see much discussion and debate from Corbyn. He just *seems* to follow his own personnal agenda, and *sod* anyone else.

Anyhow, he has done the impossible for me, and become the only politician that I dislike more than Farage :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Weathers been a bit grotty today hasn't it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here