Jeremy Balmy - new 18 year old midfielder from Le Havre (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
This is in today's Sun:

BRIGHTON have beaten Spurs, Arsenal, AC Milan and Valencia to land Jeremy Balmy, 18, from Le Havre.

All four clubs tried to sign the midfielder last season but Seagulls boss Gus Poyet finally netted the starlet.

wow :eek:
Great stuff, isn't it ( if true )? Beating clubs of that calibre, shows a real statement of intent by all at the Albion.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I believe his Agent approached us, which is strange with the interest albeit last season of larger clubs. Anyone know if a fee is payable and what sort of figure ?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think there will be more hype around his signing, than the amount of games id expect him to play next season.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
New mid-fielder from France

Apologies if already posted, but couldn't see it.

From the Sun today:-

“Brighton and Hove Albion have beaten Spurs, Arsenal, AC Milan and Valencia to land Jeremy Balmy, 18, from Le Havre
All four clubs tried to sign the midfielder last season but Seagulls boss, Gus Poyet, finally netted the starlet”

Sounds a very smart bit of work from Gus. :thumbsup:

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Apologies if already posted, but I couldn't be arsed to look down a few threads to find this subject, also I didnt think a thread would of been going already about a new player joining us so late in the day.

From the Sun today:-

“Brighton and Hove Albion have beaten Spurs, Arsenal, AC Milan and Valencia to land Jeremy Balmy, 18, from Le Havre
All four clubs tried to sign the midfielder last season but Seagulls boss, Gus Poyet, finally netted the starlet”

Sounds a very smart bit of work from Gus. :thumbsup:

Edited for you :thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
From Brian Owen: Gus Poyet playing down suggestion the signing of Balmy is a done deal. Re-Balmy he said: "At the moment there's absolutely nothing" #bhafc

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"Just happened on a bit of info from my mate at Brighton - they have a young kid on trial at the moment called Jeremy Balmy, a 17 year old centre midfielder who scored on his debut in a friendly the other day after coming on as sub. Anyway apparently they are on the verge of losing him before they even had him, as we are in for him, along with Arsenal and Milan. Sorry I can't offer any more at the mo, will try to find out..."

Jeremy Balmy | Spurscommunity

Have others come in for him? Anyone know?

Would be a shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports