Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jayson molumby

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
On my Football Manager he's always wanted by Chelsea and Arsenal for the future , so that's good enough for me . Start him Saturday , MOTD cream themselves , he gets loads of interest and we sell him in the summer for £20 mil. Happy days :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That tweet no longer exists - what did it say?

Looks like Tapatalk caches this stuff.

1f0fd080095b5c9b59396670e3501e65.jpg

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
We know because we trust the judgment of managers, who assess and pick players, and try to plan out their development. Or are you saying that CH (among others) doesn't know what he's on about?

I'm saying, no body knows how the lad will react if he's not given the chance.
I would be happy to see him starting in a cup match against decent opposition like Bournemouth.
I think CH might be pleasantly surprised.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Possibly the first player from the "development squad signings" that looks like a potential Premier League player.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm saying, no body knows how the lad will react if he's not given the chance.
I would be happy to see him starting in a cup match against decent opposition like Bournemouth.
I think CH might be pleasantly surprised.

That I do not have a problem with. Molumby has been impressive throughout his time here, and performed strongly against Barnet. The next step up is, as you indicate here, to play a cup match against a stronger team and, as I'm going to Bournemouth, I'll be delighted to witness it. But this thread began with the suggestion that he should start against WBA, which I think is too soon, especially as we've got Propper, Stephens and Gross available who can all play in CM. I wouldn't be adverse to seeing him on the bench though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its still WRONG.

I might start calling myself DAYVID, see how far THAT gets me.

Not far, if your actual name is Doris. :lolol:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Have we actually got a fit centre midfielder apart from DS & DP we can put on bench? If one of those get injured in the match, who replaces them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here