Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Roberts is at our training ground

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Would a potential signing even go to the training ground? Surely training is over for the day, and the offices are elsewhere.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would a potential signing even go to the training ground? Surely training is over for the day, and the offices are elsewhere.

Good point well made.

But let's not give whatever GOON is making up these rumours the satisfaction of making these threads pages and pages!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
To do a medical?

Admittedly its a long time since I've played up there, but I doubt theres much more medically up there than a physio table and a load of sponges.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Hahaha just do a search on twitter and apparently he's been spotted at our gaff, Stoke, Port Talbort (heading towards Swansea) and Porstmouth all within the last 3 hours.

He doesn't half get about doesn't he!

Not to mention lots of Newcastle fans moaning about him going there.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
They have to run up the stairs to the club offices, do ten press-ups (marine corps ones mind) on the floor of Ken Brown's office then he grabs their nuts and asks them to cough.

Actually laughed out loud at this - brilliant. :clap2:

greenfordgull

Feb 2, 2009
Hahaha just do a search on twitter and apparently he's been spotted at our gaff, Stoke, Port Talbort (heading towards Swansea) and Porstmouth all within the last 3 hours.

He doesn't half get about doesn't he!

Not to mention lots of Newcastle fans moaning about him going there.

It looks like the BBC will quote anyone on a day like this :laugh: I can't believe he is coming to us, the more I think about it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here