Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jarret Good/Bad

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
:lolol: /:angry:

In my opinion he has a lot of raw talent and speed so he is a great buy and will be great in the future.Also it is exciting when he gets the ball.One thing he needs to learn is you cant beat a whole team on your own,you need to pass the ball sometimes,other than that minor fault he was fantastic.
So i think he is a :::::::
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not seen him yet , but it sounds like he could be the the new Mark Gall?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Liked him, think he'll do well

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
definate potential there and to be fair to the lad he didin't exactly have many options on sat, i mean he would run forward with the ball, look up and not find another brighton player in sight, i think this team will grow together and develop in to a team to fear

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:safeway

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
He was good when running with ball although seemed to get scared when near the goal but his defending on the left side with Harding was suspect. Granted thats not his main priority but too many times he was drawn to ball and got caught out by the obvious pass, as was Harding.

Having said that Jones was no better when he came on, so worth persevering with as the signs are promising.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I though Jones knew how and when to pass the ball - even if he didn't do it too successfully. I think Jarrett had the blinkers on too much - but he will learn and improve. Having said that, he didn't have too much to aim at in the box when he did get the opporunity. He is an exciting prospect - if he can keep his trap shut and his arms down.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
needs to work on his defencive duties left harding two men to mark in the first half on several occasions letting them get crosses in or just skin Harding

apart from that good on the ball and not afraid to run with the ball

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
ILOVEBHA said:
:lolol: /:angry:

In my opinion he has a lot of raw talent and speed so he is a great buy and will be great in the future.Also it is exciting when he gets the ball.One thing he needs to learn is you cant beat a whole team on your own,you need to pass the ball sometimes,other than that minor fault he was fantastic.
So i think he is a :::::::
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
spot on! i think he'll add a good attacking dimension in midfield, similar to brooker did!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the only negative was that he didnt seem to interested in chasing balls that *looked* like they where going out/too far from him, or generally covering the wing defensively, but then we've been spoiled by the likes of OGH that chase every lost cause. Having said that, he made a great tackle on the wing early on in the first half so looks like he has got potential there too. So i'll give him a :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here