Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Japan vs. Canada (final pre-Qatar friendly)

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Obviously hoping for an entertaining game and a Canada win, today, but wouldn't mind seeing Mitoma playing well and maybe even scoring one. 🇯🇵 😊 🇨🇦

Watching on Fubo.tv.

Last edited:

Quebec Seagull

Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Well, Japan resting Mitoma and several others first-team players, including Tomiyasu, on the bench.

Same deal for Canada, plus Alphonso Davies in the stands as a precautionary measure.

Quebec Seagull

Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Yes, penalty at the very end of added time.

Lots of shots for Canada, only 3 on target. A Carabao Cup-type match with the big names playing the spectator -- Mitoma and Tomiyasu on one side, Eustáquio and Davies on the other, while the remaining regulars were replaced as the second half started and progressed.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
@Marty McFly @Badger

🇨🇦 Congratulations & félicitations, Welcome and Bienvenue! 🇨🇦

Are either of you in the Ottawa or Montréal areas?
I'm in the Ottawa Valley between Arnprior and Renfrew. There's also @Vankleek Hill Seagull based in.... you guessed it... Vankleek Hill (Beaus Brewery area). I'm sure there's more too!
Congrats and good luck!

I’m waiting on my citizenship ceremony here out west.

Seems to be enough of us to have our very own True North Stand Chat eh.
How long did the process take you? And any idea how long the wait for the ceremony will be?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To add to Albion players in friendlies today, Sanchez played the first half in Jordan v Spain, still at 0-1 at present, and Lamptey played 81 mins for Ghana v Switzerland finishing 2-0.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Obviously hoping for an entertaining game and a Canada win, today, but wouldn't mind seeing Mitoma playing well and maybe even scoring one. 🇧🇱 😊 🇨🇦

Watching on Fubo.tv.
I am rooting for Canada in this world cup as I work for a Candian Company, I really like all my collegues they are lovely people. I am not watching the games out of princible, but I will be checking out their results and hope they win.

Quebec Seagull

Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
I'm in the Ottawa Valley between Arnprior and Renfrew. There's also @Vankleek Hill Seagull based in.... you guessed it... Vankleek Hill (Beaus Brewery area). I'm sure there's more too!
That's awesome! I'm in Gatineau.

We should get together on a Sunday morning to watch a game in one of the Byward Market pubs -- fairly central location for the lot of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here