Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jan Mlakar- Slovenia U21 striker reportedly SINGING

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Yeah, they're only playing Argentina. Get rid I say and get in some tried and trusted old British pros.

Like Ben Brereton who <check notes> is getting ready to play Brazil this weekend.

(Ok, he's not exactly old but I just wanted to reference the remarkable rise of the lad from Stoke)

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Like Ben Brereton who <check notes> is getting ready to play Brazil this weekend.

(Ok, he's not exactly old but I just wanted to reference the remarkable rise of the lad from Stoke)

God no, he's 22 and half chilli.

No we need someone like Jack Rodwell, he's played at the highest level still only 29, won the PL with City, got a lot of experience at top clubs like Sunderland and Sheffield United.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

But can he do it on a wet Tuesday night in Blackburn?

*checks notes* - Yes seemingly he can.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
God no, he's 22 and half chilli.

No we need someone like Jack Rodwell, he's played at the highest level still only 29, won the PL with City, got a lot of experience at top clubs like Sunderland and Sheffield United.

Crodo, is that you?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Do you mean Moder, Karbownik, Connolly, Molumby, Caicedo, Khadra, and Zeqiri . All of whom were "young players" who signed "with nothing more than potential over from abroad...over last few years" and all of whom have played for the first team and are still in the squad apart from 19 year old Caicedo...who ...*checks notes*...is getting ready to play Brazil this weekend in the quarter finals of the Copa America so is probably going to be ok i think.
I thnk what slightly concerns me is that Moder, Karbownik, Connolly, Molumby, Caicedo, Khadra, and Zeqiri - and you can add Alzate and now Sarmiento to that list - are young players mostly bought (at no little expense in some cases) 'for the future' - we're going to have trouble fitting them all in when they're ready! That midfield is going to be bloody crowded!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here