Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamied

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Any chance of someone showing the OP again please? Not sure why but I can’t open page 1 ��

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry to be 'that bloke' but Bob won the FA Cup with Newcastle in 1955. Newcastle United's last trophy win was in 1969 in the Inter City Fairs Cup (later known as the UEFA Cup)

At the risk of being 'that bloke' to 'that bloke' they've won the Intertoto Cup in the last 20 years too which may or may not count.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[tweet]1521410005571940353[/tweet]

Obviously, it's rotten thing to do and the Police are dealing with it. I can think that it would come under a public decency charge.

I don't feel a sense of outrage, or have any wish to join the Pitchfork Thrill brigade, I'm just bewildered that someone, and his cohorts, honestly didn't have any sense of the repercussions of such a thing.

He must be seriously lacking in any kind of natural intelligence.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1521410005571940353[/tweet]

Obviously, it's rotten thing to do and the Police are dealing with it. I can think that it would come under a public decency charge.

I don't feel a sense of outrage, or have any wish to join the Pitchfork Thrill brigade, I'm just bewildered that someone, and his cohorts, honestly didn't have any sense of the repercussions of such a thing.

He must be seriously lacking in any kind of natural intelligence.

This weapon is far from the first to do something twattish.
I'll hazard a guess he's not even the first to do tinkles there.

The arrest is just the consequence of staring at your phone all day and seeing other people getting 'likes' for being almost as stooopid.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
At the risk of being 'that bloke' to 'that bloke' they've won the Intertoto Cup in the last 20 years too which may or may not count.

And, at the risk of being 'that bloke' to 'that bloke' to 'that bloke', they claimed the Championship trophy* after the Albion seemingly downed tools after securing promotion to the PL.

*May or may not be on the same level as a 'proper' trophy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here