[News] Jamie

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Apologies if my post came across as being a bit morbid and forlorn. It's not NSC's fault that Jamie has passed away. I don't believe that any actions led to him dying. I don't know what the actual cause of death was? I'll look through the whole thread.

But, just as NSC can 'sting' like a wasp when you step out of line, it can be incredibly comforting when you're in distress or having a panic attack like I was and did in the RSC hospital last February. I was completely gobsmacked at the amount of kindness in the words then that helped me through a horrible ordeal.

NSC is a friend. A beautiful friend. :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have read this thread but how was home address made public to certain people on here ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have read this thread but how was home address made public to certain people on here ?

If I remember rightly, the website he was advertising was registered to his name and home address. And he also had active social networking accounts in his name. Even with my limited knowledge I can find the name and address a website is registered to. I don't think that sort of information was ever posted on the thread itself, but people checked out the links themselves.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Not as I remember it. His comments were in response to someone hacking his website. Perhaps someone can adjudicate.

He shouldn't have said those things. However, most of the response was less outrage and more using his comments as an opportunity and excuse for the modern manifestation of tribal savagery. Not only was he humiliated but comments were made about others located from his circle.

It's actually quite frightening behaviour really. Given that he was only a youngster with little social skills. That is understandable. But when supposedly mature adults start to behave like a pack of wolves, and challenging themselves to bite harder and deeper on easy and vulnerable prey, we see something far more alarming than a couple of ignorant homophobic rants could ever be.

The response to those rants had an illusory justification anyway. I don't honestly think that most who responded were actually bothered. But in the modern age, as our feral elite have shown, a false flag can always be made a standard- and then we can release the dogs.

Yes, they were.

I have just been reading the first few pages again, and it is a sad read. He was a young kid who thought that he had had a really good idea, and had, seemingly, worked hard on setting it up, only for some bloke to destroy it as soon as he came on here.

Whoever that was...well, I don't understand that level of unkindness.

His website was probably enormously flawed, but he was just a young kid trying to do something positive.

His response to this was obviously full of rage, and he was disgustingly homophobic. For that, he should have been banned. What followed was ridiculous mob mentality.

Did we ever find out who it was that destroyed his website? I'd love to know how they feel that was justified.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Oh the irony of a bullying post on this thread. Sometimes you've just got to sit back and think before reaching for your keyboard.

I know Harry very well. He's a good bloke. As you are.

Well if you know him well and as he’s a good bloke can you ask him not to keep mentioning that he has people on ignore and still reading there posts and pretending to put them on ignore again, it makes him look like a mammary gland.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Something dearly wrong with all of those who opted to destroy and young lad with a (very) flawed vision... His vision, well it was akin to an idea you hatch at uni, whilst huddled round a questionable wonky table, as the pint glasses slowly build up... you start to imagine you could pull the beautiful barmaid, you splash out on a bag of walkers crisps (cheese and onion, obvs.), you come up with a business idea linked to your passion for Stockport County...

It's a grim November afternoon, you've sacked off all of your lectures and you're having a light bulb moment about building an empire coining it in from willing football fans across the UK. If it had been a good idea, or errmmm worked he'd have been very rich and probably alive right now.

Sadly on his first jaunt afloat the sea of internet sneerdom and cynicism, he landed in the port of NSC... some clever people opted to teach him a lesson, destroyed his probably expensive (time wise at least) attempt at becoming rich quick.

Contemptible, pathetic - and his reaction?!? he was a kid (mentally at least), FFS - I feel genuine pity for him, I really do.

Interesting to see, some of those who went in 'hard' are today banned from this website - too bloody right.

Toss pots.

Kosh

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I don't believe that any actions led to him dying. I don't know what the actual cause of death was? :

100%. He died suddenly of a hereditary heart condition. Lets not all go overboard PC here, there is enough of that everywhere else. Its a tragedy he has passed. As for the thread, he was a massive idiot and got some stuff dished out in return that taught him a decent lesson. The thread has been discussed several times since with almost universal fond memory. Really no need to create a witch hunt. NSC is better than that?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
^ top bombing as usual Kosh, from an old pal. Talk of Stockport County revokes memories of how gutted so many of us were on here when he eschewed BHA’s attempts to woo him in 2009, and where is he now? Managing Stockport County! You COULD make it up!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
To say the least

Agreed.

Having said that, he might be entirely innocent herein... however..

Mr Burns and I had a major run in, to be honest (retrospectively) I doubt I was alone. He was (probably is) a cruel MF hiding (then) behind a cartoonish internet persona. Yet underneath his chosen 2D 'pantomime' villian avatar lurked a bully of the worst kind. He was a nasty, nasty piece of work who I strongly suspect had some serious issues in 'real' life. The type who chooses to torture defenceless animals for fun...

He ran a targeted campaign against me personally for years, prior to posting as Mr Burns he was posting under another UN where this all began. Needless to say, I certainly do not miss his unwarranted and (innumerate) venomous contributions to my posts.

Kosh - dream weaver, visionary.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
^ top bombing as usual Kosh, from an old pal. Talk of Stockport County revokes memories of how gutted so many of us were on here when he eschewed BHA’s attempts to woo him in 2009, and where is he now? Managing Stockport County! You COULD make it up!

I know - a much lighter subject, and yes I was in the camp who was gutted when Jim didn't join us :/ whoops.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It was a long time ago, in a universe far far away.

Let it rest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Always going to be a tough sell coming onto free football chat forum that has been going since 1997 and trying to get people to pay to join his brand-new inferior site.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Jamie has often been celebrated on NSC as an example of an idiot.
He was basically bullied in that thread.
And yet now people are talking of sending something to his family?
Do me a favour. I mean, What would the note say? “hi. We are some anonymous football fans who ten years ago were quite nasty to your son. Have some flowers”.
Of course it’s sad a young man has died but the piousness and earnestness of some on here is a bit much, especially given that Jamie has been in the stocks in the gold section for yonks.

Spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports