Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Vaughan

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It'd be like re-signing Hoskins - great player on his day but made of glass.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
NSC is full of tossers who have no clue about football!

NSC is also full of tossers who can't take it when people don't blindly agree with their fatuous ramblings.

You've yanked the name of an injury prone striker out of your arse, with no substance behind it, yet you accuse others of having 'no clue about football.'

Joshey25

Jul 6, 2011
Hastings, East Sussex
NSC is also full of tossers who can't take it when people don't blindly agree with their fatuous ramblings.

You've yanked the name of an injury prone striker out of your arse, with no substance behind it, yet you accuse others of having 'no clue about football.'

Come back to me if we sign some one better than Vaughan[emoji23] which we 100% won't.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Jesus Christ. You've got a bit upset, haven't you?!

Joshey, what sort of reply were you expecting? You said that a striker would be a decent signing, no rumour to go with it or anything. You were never going to get replies along the lines of "Shitting hell, what a great call that is! I'll give Hyppia a call now and let him know he's available" were you?

People have pointed out that he's injury prone, that we probably couldn't afford him and that the ability to mention random players isn't exactly exciting or interesting. What's wrong with that?

Joshey25

Jul 6, 2011
Hastings, East Sussex

Joshey, what sort of reply were you expecting? You said that a striker would be a decent signing, no rumour to go with it or anything. You were never going to get replies along the lines of "Shitting hell, what a great call that is! I'll give Hyppia a call now and let him know he's available" were you?

People have pointed out that he's injury prone, that we probably couldn't afford him and that the ability to mention random players isn't exactly exciting or interesting. What's wrong with that?

[emoji15] that's long.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I get the feeling that he's a bit precious...

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
[emoji15] that's long.

Sorry precious, if I'd realised you had such strong mental defects that you couldn't read a couple of hundreds words I'd have shortened it for you

xx

...and a Palace troll.

Remarkably not. A twitter search for 'Joshey25' returns a Brighton fan. Frighteningly he's not 13 years old either.

Jesus wept.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Sorry precious, if I'd realised you had such strong mental defects that you couldn't read a couple of hundreds words I'd have shortened it for you

xx

Remarkably not. A twitter search for 'Joshey25' returns a Brighton fan. Frighteningly he's not 13 years old either.

Jesus wept.

Made me laugh. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here