Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Milner

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like Geoff Boycott; who's full of Yorkshire this and Yorkshire that ... but supports Man U

(yes, I know he's not from Leeds but Fitzwilliam isn't that far away and it's still Yorkshire)
But...but, you forget that Boycott is an absolute **** of a man.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The phone call tonight…….

Milner Agent: “ Did ya see the Citeh game tonight lad?”

Milner: “Yes, Brighton should have won”.

Milner Agent: “ Leeds have come back today and said you’ll be captain if you sign and they’ll do a statue of you like, outside Elland Road”

Milner: “Do we still have contract on table from t’Brighton?”

Milner Agent: “Yes laddie”.

Milner: “Right fella. My mind has be blown tonight. Please ring up t’owner of Leeds and tell him I’m not interested. If he argues, tell him I want him to ****-off and ****-off until he is in the ****ing Championship. If he protests, tell him I want him to ****-off to League One”

Milner Agent: “A bit dramatic lad?”.

Milner: “No, you c***! I’ve seen the Albion play tonight. I’ll never be the same again. All I want is to be on my knees before De Zerbi. I’d do anything for him. Now ****-off with your Leeds shite and make me a cup of bloody tea!”
You forgot to preface that with "pull your knickers up, and"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Proposal: Don’t let Brighton sign James Milner

But mainly — Brighton, seriously? Come on, mate! Milner has never lost his pride in being a Leeds boy, a dour Yorkshireman, a gritty northerner. Retiring on the south coast, being shown around the prettiest beaches and nicest ice cream huts by Adam Lallana, just isn’t for him. It doesn’t matter how close you are to the sea in England, it’s never as nice as it looks on a postcard. And how much of a draw is the Europa League when you’ve already won the European Cup?

This fella doesn’t know his north of England (or Sussex) very well if he thinks the main attraction of Brighton over up here is its ‘pretty beach….’

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Having watched this video, I'd be delighted to have Milner here as part of the group. Seemingly a great pro who demands the highest standards all the time!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wouldn't want to see them all in the starting eleven though. Dad's Army !
You'd be unlikely to anyway, as it would mean a couple of key players missing.

But you could still put a first XI out with all of them.

The only real 'old' players in there are Lallana and Milner. I'd say Lallana the most likely to have difficulties on a sustained run in the team.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This fella doesn’t know his north of England (or Sussex) very well if he thinks the main attraction of Brighton over up here is its ‘pretty beach….’
To be fair though, apart from those of us who live in this particular part of the south east of England, folk generally fail to look beyone the beach, the pier, rock, and candy floss.

Not necessarily in that order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here