Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Gandolfini - Dead at 51

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Writer vince Flynn also passed away last night, and country legend slim Whitman IDE yesterday, too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Writer vince Flynn also passed away last night, and country legend slim Whitman IDE yesterday, too.

I've got all three of them in a Yankee with the Duke of Edinburgh.

RIP big Jim. He WAS Tony Soprano.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
So sad, had a baby with his wife last October i heard?

Fantastic actor, portraying one of the best characters in TV History.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
RIP Tony ****ing Saprano.

This is totally gutting, so young at 51 and such a great actor.

I have recently been re watching the Sapranos as well on sky atlantic, the episode would have been airing as the news was filtering through.

truely gutted.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Finished watching the box set about 2 weeks ago - what a brilliant ending which I thought might even leave a way open for a return later on but now with JG gone not sure I want it:(

Oct 25, 2003
the sopranos is my favourite series of all time and galdofini was absolutely SUPERB in it

i generally don't get upset about celebrities dying (obviously it's sad but i don't know them so don't have an emotional connection) but he's up there on my list that i do feel a bit sad for...he had a young child as well didn't he?

Dandyman

In London village.
Very sad news. The tributes to him from fellow actors and friends have been genuinely moving.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Does anyone remember a Sopranos opening title reshoot with Charlie Oatway as Tony Soprano? Was it shown on the big screen before the Wolves or Palace game - or did I dream the whole thing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here