Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Corden v Sir Patrick Stewart

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
How anyone can think anything else other than the fact that Patrick Stewart was a complete cock, is either biased or stupid.

He embarrassed himself with a completely unprovoked attack on Corden and was made to look a pillock.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Stewart was rather pompous but Cordon is just annoying. He rivals Posh Spice for making lots of money with minimal talent.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think Gavin & Stacey is rather brilliant a fact that gets forgotten whenever the Corden bashing begins.

Yes, it does get forgotten that YOU think G & S is brilliant. A lot of us think it's average to rubbish.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
How anyone can think anything else other than the fact that Patrick Stewart was a complete cock, is either biased or stupid.

He embarrassed himself with a completely unprovoked attack on Corden and was made to look a pillock.
I agree with that. Patrick Stewart's been too many Family Guy epsiodes, and obviosuly thinks he's a comedy genius. He made a complete arse of himself, and as been said before, its a shame Corden didn't have it in his locker too deliver a knockdown blow to him.

Both of them are twats, but how anyone can see this in Stewarts favor is beyond me

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Corden is like a papier mache gargoyle moulded out of old copies of Nuts and Zoo and inflated with warm fart.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What an uncomfortable exchange. There were no winners there, I'm afraid.

Corden's a bit of a one-trick pony and needs to watch a bit more of presenting pros like Ross and Norton who know where to draw the line. A golden rule is never to make your audience feel uncomfortable, which is what happened there.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Can anyone explain the 'if you fancy the Jonas Brothers cover you belly' joke please. Was that his way of trying to call him gay or just another crap joke about his weight?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Stewart makes an arse of himself and looks like a pompous clown who can't handle his drink, and Corden handles it piss poorly without humility making his audience feel uncomfortable in the process.

Embarrassing on all sides.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I agree with that. Patrick Stewart's been too many Family Guy epsiodes, and obviosuly thinks he's a comedy genius. He made a complete arse of himself, and as been said before, its a shame Corden didn't have it in his locker too deliver a knockdown blow to him.

Both of them are twats, but how anyone can see this in Stewarts favor is beyond me

sorry to be ignorant, but what Family Guy has Patrick Stewart done?

that's a genuine question and not driven by my growing annoyance over Fat Bloke who shall not be named for fear of being accused of bandwagon jumping. Even though he seems to be unfunny and on everything at the moment. That said, if I was offered money to be on telly every 5 minutes, I have no doubt I would take it.

They both look pissed to me anyway.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Stewart makes an arse of himself and looks like a pompous clown who can't handle his drink, and Corden handles it piss poorly without humility making his audience feel uncomfortable in the process.

Embarrassing on all sides.

That about nails it. People are taking sides here, but there is no winner.

Patrick Stewart would've been taken down easily by a better/more experienced comedian - regardless of your opinions on the following - either Ricky Gervais or Russell Brand would've utterly destroyed him.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here