James Bulger killer strikes again

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Robert Thompson/ Sean Walsh
Sunday Mirror

Thompson and Venables were released with a new identity in 2001, this fella moved to ireland in 2001, hes from liverpool, so is Sean Walsh, he has, according to the article, juvinile convictions in the uk, hes the same age and has a history of hurting children. Make up your mind, but to me it sounds very very very suspicious.

Gardai have already found some striking coincidences in the two cases:

Walsh (25) is the same age as Thompson and like the killers is from Liverpool.

Walsh arrived in Ireland soon after the pair got out of jail.

There are some physical similarities between the adult Walsh and the boy Thompson(have seen photos of both do look alike).

His latest crime involves a small child.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Know little of this case, but the Police have stated that it isn't the same man.

I've also heard that the original boy went to live in the North East.

Last edited:

So the Kilkenny People story suggests that Thompson has been living in Ireland.

And the Mirror story says he's been living in the North East of England.

Both can't be true.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So leave him alone I say

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
There was an article a while ago about how one of them was doing very well on the way to rehabilitation.

I am pretty sure it was Thompson not Venables.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The Irish article says it's categorically not him.

If it were, the English papers would be all over it like a rash anyway as they almost certainly are aware of , at the very least, the rough location of the two killers.

They wouldn't be able to say it was him, but they'd write in so many heavy hints that it would be quite clear.

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Re: Re: James Bulger killer strikes again

Lord Bracknell said:
But they've also stated that it isn't him.

They also don't know if it is him, only a handful of English Police officers/ politicians know where they live.

The manchester evening news have been heavily fined on numerous occasions for pretty much anything they write about the whereabouts of the killers after 2003, where they have been kept, where they are being released etc..... I spoke to the news of the world and they said that they had heard about this story, and it was very interesting, but they couldnt act on anything due to the restrictions on printing in depth articles in the media.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: James Bulger killer strikes again

Sam said:
I spoke to the news of the world and they said that they had heard about this story, and it was very interesting, but they couldnt act on anything due to the restrictions on printing in depth articles in the media.

And quite right to, the decision was made to try and re-habilitate these two so they should be left alone to try and get on with their lives.

Whether this was the right decision is naturally debatable but it has been made so should be respected by the media.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Why did you speak to the NOTW? Are you some kind of weirdo? Why are you so interested in this?

As if it would be the same bloke, Im sure hes under serious surveilance, as much for his own safety as anything else, so why are you trying to add 2 + 2 and getting 5?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports