Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] James Bond: No Time To Die - Official Trailer

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Daniel Craig's best film by some distance is ' Layer Cake '.

It is after all, his only film that features a young Sienna Miller in her pants...

SM.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Be interesting to see a female 00 agent stand alone film. Maybe.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
5* review in the Guardian today.

I’m not a dyed in the wool Bond fan - prefer Connery! - but…….

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
My mate saw a preview showing of this earlier this year and says it's an absolute classic. He's a big Bond fan and says it's one of the best. I'll definitely be seeing this, looks like a belter.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I kind of regret reading the big spoiler...

Anyway, definitely seeing this. Seems to be very popular among the movie critics, who generally are not always that into Bond movies.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
5* review in the Guardian today.

I’m not a dyed in the wool Bond fan - prefer Connery! - but…….

3 stars in The Independent, who called it disappointing and anti-climactic.

Tricky one for the critics, because so much is seen as riding on this film by many in terms of the future of the cinema industry.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I saw it last night (this morning technically) at the 00:01 showing at a local cinema.

Very entertaining, action packed and a slightly unexpected ending.

Well worth the wait and will be adding the DVD to my collection (I'm old skool and like to have physical stuff) so I can watch again when I'm not half asleep!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I considered the midnight showing ('ve been to all the marvel/DC ones, the last couple of available star wars ones) but found I wasn't enthusiastic enough for a midnight showing (especially on the back of three very busy, long weeks at work). I have the day off today so am going to a morning showing. Reviews seem mixed, some quite restrained, some enthusiastic.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Saw it. I won’t give any details but to say it’s good. It’s very good. A fitting end to Craig’s tenure and he is going to be hard to top.
I think they got it absolutely spot on. See it at the cinema.
Maybe discuss it a bit more when more people on here have seen it.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Absolutely brilliant film. 5*s from me. One of the best Bond movies and an outstanding action thriller in its own right. Highly recommended.

Negatives? Maybe 30 minutes too long.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Now I'm excited!

Was worried it would be a bit of a damp squib.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
A solid film, 7/10 for me. Considerably better than the last film which was a steaming pile of Spectre. A fitting end to DC’s era. I won’t say what I didn’t enjoy so much as it’ll give spoilers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolutely brilliant film. 5*s from me. One of the best Bond movies and an outstanding action thriller in its own right. Highly recommended.

Negatives? Maybe 30 minutes too long.

Very good, but I have thee complaints:

1) Too long, as you say.
2) Stupid American-style shootouts featuring very little blood (obviously), the baddies letting off 15 rounds of machine gun fire and missing everything before Bond hits with one pistol shot. We can accept a few of these, but there were loads of them
3) The scene where he was being chased by a helicopter and several vehicles was just stupid.

But the plot is really good, so is the acting and the SFX. I'd still recommend it overall.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Very good, but I have thee complaints:

1) Too long, as you say.
2) Stupid American-style shootouts featuring very little blood (obviously), the baddies letting off 15 rounds of machine gun fire and missing everything before Bond hits with one pistol shot. We can accept a few of these, but there were loads of them
3) The scene where he was being chased by a helicopter and several vehicles was just stupid.

But the plot is really good, so is the acting and the SFX. I'd still recommend it overall.

He didn't even bother to try and dodge the gunfire in bits of it. He walked into open clear range. He must have one of Q's magical devices to make him seem like he is lying on the floor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here