Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder - SIGNED ON 5 YEAR DEAL - LOANED BACK "FOR THE TIME BEING"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you were this young guy, would you get on a plane to this country in the middle of draconian restrictions and now another strain, which it looks like they don’t understand the implications of it yet!

Actually i wouldnt be surprised if he's being bought back as Macalister's replacement. I suspect the guy hasnt settled in the UK and would return to Argentina at the drop of a hat.
Also did you see Jakob's stats FIVE GOALS from midfield - makes him our current top scorer !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Actually i wouldnt be surprised if he's being bought back as Macalister's replacement. I suspect the guy hasnt settled in the UK and would return to Argentina at the drop of a hat.
Also did you see Jakob's stats FIVE GOALS from midfield - makes him our current top scorer !

I have been wondering about Mac. He hasn’t featured as much as I thought he would and only showed patches of brilliance like the arse game, and look very much like a sub type player.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They haven't got CV in Poland then?

Not as bad as here thankfully

Our staff were telling us that over there all kept very tightly to all the restrictions and got on top of it.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well I bc am excited he is coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I have been wondering about Mac. He hasn’t featured as much as I thought he would and only showed patches of brilliance like the arse game, and look very much like a sub type player.

I wonder how he'd feel about a loan to the Champ. On paper he is too good, but he needs a chance to get used to the English game, and needs to be playing, but little point sending him back to Argentina or, say, Spain. I wonder which European league is considered closest to ours in terms of style?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Does Moder go straight into the starting 11?

I think you have to feel that there is something about this kid our staff are sold on right now. Makes no sense at all to bring him 'back' when a) we're in a pandemic and b) we have an abundance of midfielders. Don't forget, his Irish equivalent get's nowhere near the first team at the moment. I suspect he is in or around the first team.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think you have to feel that there is something about this kid our staff are sold on right now. Makes no sense at all to bring him 'back' when a) we're in a pandemic and b) we have an abundance of midfielders. Don't forget, his Irish equivalent get's nowhere near the first team at the moment. I suspect he is in or around the first team.

Beyond all his other attributes, he's tall and has got aerial ability. We could do with that at both ends of the pitch.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Beyond all his other attributes, he's tall and has got aerial ability. We could do with that at both ends of the pitch.

Exactly.
Having a midfielder (over) 6ft2 makes a difference. Just like by having Sanchez it instantly made a difference to the defence over all. Clearly some of our confidence comes from that fact that physically he looks like he'll be up to it.
I think it's a really, really exciting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here