Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson is a DISGRACE to the shirt

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
mendoza10 said:
scared of denfenders once he gets a kick, and only scored in 4 league games - good prospect, but needs a break for the rest of the season and come back refreshed and raring to go with a clean slate

Disagree there I dont think a break is what he needs, If he's rested for the last 3 games the lack of confidence he's got could carry through to next season. I'd like to see him stay in the team but maybe used on the right of midfield where there's less pressure on goal scoring and maybe he can sneak a goal.

My hope is that ALL of the players read NSC on a regular basis.

If they do, they will have some chance of understanding the twisted sense of ironic humour that some posters have developed into a fine art.

Then they'll appreciate that threads like this are rubbish and can be ignored.

My fear is that there are some players who might get the idea that people are not only getting personal, they are being serious.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I like Jake but he did dodge a couple of winable tackles yesterday.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
dougdeep said:
I like Jake but he did dodge a couple of winable tackles yesterday.

You watch any kid playing football with a lack of confidence and they pull out of everything

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
FFS is this STILL due to yesterday?

YES we were crap in places but Jakey a disgrace? why? how - he did his job fairly well but was let down by the fact our strikeforce was well manmarked

and having read some of the negative threads about El-Abd,Butters etc,etc.. wayyyy over the top methinks from some posters and couldn't honestly blame them if the contracts are put down on the table they politely refuse them due to shit like this

we all KNEW it would be a tough season (even if i did think we would finish second :blush: ) but does inhouse fighting actually solve ANYTHING?

think realism is needed from some people and i hope Lord Bracknells right , if some of it's "humour" then the players can work that out

it's been a building season - we WILL come good next season but it takes 100% backing , no heckling, no jeering and for f*** sake no eBay bollocks

:albion:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Braders said:
FFS is this STILL due to yesterday?

YES we were crap in places but Jakey a disgrace? why? how - he did his job fairly well but was let down by the fact our strikeforce was well manmarked

and having read some of the negative threads about El-Abd,Butters etc,etc.. wayyyy over the top methinks from some posters and couldn't honestly blame them if the contracts are put down on the table they politely refuse them due to shit like this

we all KNEW it would be a tough season (even if i did think we would finish second :blush: ) but does inhouse fighting actually solve ANYTHING?

think realism is needed from some people and i hope Lord Bracknells right , if some of it's "humour" then the players can work that out

it's been a building season - we WILL come good next season but it takes 100% backing , no heckling, no jeering and for f*** sake no eBay bollocks

:albion:

...and breath.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lord Bracknell said:
My hope is that ALL of the players read NSC on a regular basis.

If they do, they will have some chance of understanding the twisted sense of ironic humour that some posters have developed into a fine art.

Then they'll appreciate that threads like this are rubbish and can be ignored.

My fear is that there are some players who might get the idea that people are not only getting personal, they are being serious.

:clap: :clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
mona said:

discussc0.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Basil Fawlty said:
Leave him alone for god sake.
:clap2: YEAH!

it's probably not the best way of dealing with the situation but it's interesting how the board can spin many a thread off a rush of blood to the head , if that was me getting booed out there i would've done the same thing

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
I sometimes wonder about threads like this.

Do the people that start them sit back and count the replies?

Do they have nothing better to do with their time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here