Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jake Humphrey

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
TBF he did write that in April when were awful and boring to watch

Agreed. His tweet is literally why the club got rid of Hughton. He was right. We’ve got a new manager and improved and playing better football.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All things considered, including his Tweet last season, and his recent follow-up Tweets, as well as the article he wrote in the program yesterday, he comes across as a pretty decent person imho. He seems to be a genuine fan as well

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Part of Norwichs problems probably stem from recruiting Jason Momoa as their manager.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Jake was much better doing motorsport than footy,but seems a nice bloke.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Pukki is a very long standing Norfolk farming name from a little village just outside Helsinki.

Even this early in the season Norwich look long odds on for the Championship next season. Shows how far we have come. Only a matter of time before one of the bottom three turn to CH for redemption...he would have Norwich organised better than their current manager.

Unlikely that any team in the Premier League would hire Hughton to get them out of the bottom three after last season for us.

TNBA

TTF[/QUOTE]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
All things considered, including his Tweet last season, and his recent follow-up Tweets, as well as the article he wrote in the program yesterday, he comes across as a pretty decent person imho. He seems to be a genuine fan as well

Bet he wishes he written "anyone watching this match" at the time, rather than specifically naming Brighton. The Tweet would have been long forgotten.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

0 shots on target. You can stick your ‘expansive, exciting & ambitious’ Norwich side up your arse. Thanks for the three points.

[TWEET]1122232475458199552[/TWEET]

I am looking forward to seeing this expansive, exciting & ambitious Norwich team, when do they expect to turn up in the Premier League?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Unlikely that any team in the Premier League would hire Hughton to get them out of the bottom three after last season for us.

TNBA

TTF

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Why because he kept us up for two years on a bottom 3 budget?

If you are in the bottom 3, you get the defence right.

Undoubtedly Hughton is good from that perspective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh wow. I had no idea who Jake Humphrey was. I'd seen the tweets here and the retweets by NSC, but never visited his page,so hadn't realised he's the BT football host - I thought it was some random Norwich fan posting those comments.. I've seen football on BT a lot, but never really knew the host's name and have just realised through seeing BT retweet his compliments of Reese James that they're the same person.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
He's alright, he gets a bit excited and ahead of himself when talking about Norwich but that's understandable considering he supports them.

His comments a few years back when Norwich were relegated along the lines of "We're playing Brighton, has it really come to this?" can be attributed to ignorance.

Not sure of his age, but I'm fairly certain he must have grown up post albion decline where us playing at an athletics track was just the norm.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's alright, he gets a bit excited and ahead of himself when talking about Norwich but that's understandable considering he supports them.

His comments a few years back when Norwich were relegated along the lines of "We're playing Brighton, has it really come to this?" can be attributed to ignorance.

Not sure of his age, but I'm fairly certain he must have grown up post albion decline where us playing at an athletics track was just the norm.

I wonder if he was there when those Norwich twats sang “Shall we build a shed for you” when they played at Withdean” :
:clap::

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

While in the MR queue after last Saturday's game one of the Norwich fans in front said to the other:-

"They really have sold out for a soulless bowl".

:lolol: :facepalm:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
... and when we're Brighton last in the bottom three?

Ooh I know. August 2017, after Man City and Leicester games

Terrible piece of not checking spelling and grammar before posting on my part, thanks for not pointing it out :lol:

Over two years without being in the bottom three is quite impressive for #teamslikebrighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here