Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
The boy must not be dropped but we must be patient with him........Gus will look after him

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I've been saying since stoke away that he should be given a chance. Its down to him now. Good lad and im proud of how he played.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It goes to show that Gus' plan of having the development squad and youth team playing the same way as the first team, pays off. Cook, Hall and JFC slotted seamlessly into today's team knowing exactly what was expected of them. JFC took his chance well and it was great to see his celebration in front of the north stand. I hope he gets a run in the team now. If you're good enough, you're old enough.

Oct 25, 2003
He's absolutely amazing. He's exactly the sort of player I love. Through all the years of slating talentless turds like Dean Hammond and Tommy Fraser, what I've been trying to describe as the answer to what we really need is summed up in JFC. He looked more like a Championship player than anybody else on that pitch on either side. He's so composed. Normally, even experienced players try to get rid of the ball in tight situations, but several times he had two, three or even four men around him and he still turned away from them or picked out a pass. There can be no reason to ever play Harley again.

i can't remember many albion midfielders with his level of composure......plus he has the guts to play through balls and shoot from long range...also how many of our midfielders would've followed up a shot like he did for his goal

he looks a brilliant player.....like i said earlier, he was given his chance and he took it

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Fantastic today. One of the highlights for me today was seeing so much young talent on the pitch. Aren't we supposed to be selling Cook in January: I hope not?

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
i can't remember many albion midfielders with his level of composure......plus he has the guts to play through balls and shoot from long range...also how many of our midfielders would've followed up a shot like he did for his goal

he looks a brilliant player.....like i said earlier, he was given his chance and he took it

JFC must now be a definite starter and keep the shirt

Oct 25, 2003
It goes to show that Gus' plan of having the development squad and youth team playing the same way as the first team, pays off. Cook, Hall and JFC slotted seamlessly into today's team knowing exactly what was expected of them. JFC took his chance well and it was great to see his celebration in front of the north stand. I hope he gets a run in the team now. If you're good enough, you're old enough.

abso-bloody-lutely.....when palace beat us their two best players were basically JFC's age

as for the development squad it's VITAL that they carry on playing that way as they can just slot in without many problems...the likes of rogers, kasim and simmonds all look great on the ball so could also slot in

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Absolutely brilliant.
Plus, how seemlessly did Hall slot into the team?
Cook surely has to stay after that.

Good times.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
I've been saying since stoke away that he should be given a chance. Its down to him now. Good lad and im proud of how he played.

same as the 25 mins at Stoke i was like weve got a player here and it proved it today with todays performance, even 20 or so mins he got against coventry much better then Harley, got stuck in, great passing and has a shot on him great prospect hopefully will start against Wrexham and bristol City

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Outstanding full debut from JFC, very accomplished swansong from Cook, and Hall and Lua Lua looked like they'd been playing together all season. Plus Brez with some great saves and command of his area and Spadge doing what he was signed for. Very encouraging all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here