Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Since when was this his name?

As mentioned on the seagulls website.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
On all the evidence Forster must be a bit of a c**t really. Nicks his team mates wife( Darren ). Sticks the knife into team mates and managers alike. While his only interest is to look after no1..He does sound a bit of a shithouse in all truth.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
On all the evidence Forster must be a bit of a c**t really. Nicks his team mates wife( Darren ). Sticks the knife into team mates and managers alike. While his only interest is to look after no1..He does sound a bit of a shithouse in all truth.

Kev, I love your honesty.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Well I know nothing about the family situation, but perhaps Darren Caskey and his missus were already split up when Forster came along?

May 22, 2008
Some bloody muppets on here.
Nicky never wanted the Brighton job,till today he was thinking about a player coach job in the blue sq next season.

His been given two games to see how it go's
And Jake is not on his mind to bring in on loan.

How do I know this as I talked with him on his drive home tonight.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The lad (Jake) is just looking after his future interests. Apparently, he's intending to launch a fast food venture - JFC - onto a salivating Sussex public.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Nicky never wanted the Brighton job,till today he was thinking about a player coach job in the blue sq next season.

I heard from an extremely high up person at the club that he asked if he could apply for the job when it became available but whatever.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

I'm sure we all stand corrected Mr Agent
You see, all it needs is someone properly ITK and everything is sorted

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports