Jake FC, Steve Cook and Grant Hall

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Starts against the banana skinned game against Wrexham ? I think we'd be daft to let Cook go to AFCB as they clearly think very highly of him for a good reason.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Starts against the banana skinned game against Wrexham ? I think we'd be daft to let Cook go to AFCB as they clearly think very highly of him for a good reason.

I would be happy with them all starting - they have confidence and enthusiasm, something some of the others don't have just now

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would be happy with them all starting - they have confidence and enthusiasm, something some of the others don't have just now

Exactly, what we need right now. Wrexham will make a game of it and bearing in mind that they're top of the Conference they're no mugs. Be a very good game to get all three a decent run out.

Pity about GG, he was having a great season too.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
you don't win anything with kids! wait a minute that doesn't sound quite right!

D

Deleted member 18477

Id be so gutted if Cook went after that performance!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I fancy seeing Hall start as left back more often played solid when he came on, Cookie looked good at right back can see him chanllenging Calderon for a starting place if he stays, as for jakey I think most people on here said he should started more games or atleast came on a sub would have him anyday starting ahead of Harley.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Hall really caught the eye at left back. Cook should absolutely not be allowed to go - it would be a mistake of Murray-like proportions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports