Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jadon Sancho

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Be good to bolster that troublesome left wing position. We've had to shoehorn Mitoma there for far too long, and if he gets injured we'll have to resort to that Pedro bloke we've just broken our transfer record to buy, or play Enciso who looked completely out of sorts in the position when he got two assists in the 6-0 win against Wolves and scored away at Arsenal to put an end to their title hopes. Glad we're not wasting our money on right backs - we've loads of midfielders who can play there.

Honestly, where does this rubbish come from?
Unlike Sancho, the journalist doesn't know his ting cuz.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We're hardly going to sign a 'name' player in their prime now, are we? Players already halfway to the knacker's yard on the other hand...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I have a friend who lives in Surrey but is a Utd season ticket holder. Reckons he’s a shithouse. Offered to drive him here himself using his own petrol. Make of that what you will

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have a friend who lives in Surrey but is a Utd season ticket holder. Reckons he’s a shithouse. Offered to drive him here himself using his own petrol. Make of that what you will
He can’t even play left back.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I saw this posted on twitter today, by an account which had two followers and three following. I hit mute and expected to hear no more of it. Now the respected sports journalist Frankie Elliot (me neither) has a byline in Sussexworld (nice name, wasn't aware of it until now).

It could be plausible given our reputation for paying over the odds for players the "Big 6" want to offload.
Saw this account earlier,
Good to see the due diligence is to standard at Sussex World

Could be an interesting summer 🎣🐟

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Jesus, anyone will believe anything posted on twitter these days. Not sure who I feel more sorry for; the trash posting it, or the fools believing it.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
It's ALL about the Benjamin's these days, Sancho has got it easy bleeding 350K a week from United. That's funny and I want it to continue.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
£350k a week!! Wow. Almost Maguire or Phil Jones levels of stupidity. Why would anyone want to solve the Sancho problem for United?

The Sheik’s deadline for his offer has transpired and so it seems that United continue to be bled dry by the Glaziers.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
As a thought experiment of how quickly an utterly ridiculous lie can fly around the world, it’s actually fascinating

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here