Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jadon Sancho

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Possibly the most ridiculous rumour we've had for a long time.

"Hi Jadon, would you like to come to a club outside the big 6 and take a quarter of a million pounds a week pay cut?".
"No thank you".

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
That's it. Sancho, Colwill, Livarimento and Alex Scott IN or Barber Out!

Reactions: A1X

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I saw this posted on twitter today, by an account which had two followers and three following. I hit mute and expected to hear no more of it. Now the respected sports journalist Frankie Elliot (me neither) has a byline in Sussexworld (nice name, wasn't aware of it until now).

It could be plausible given our reputation for paying over the odds for players the "Big 6" want to offload.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Apparently we have made a £45 million bid ?
It'd be surprised if we all of a sudden decide to sign a player for £45m plus, what £150k p/w wages on a player that plays in the one position where we have Enciso, March, Buonanotte and Pedro.

Also, would United want to take a £30m loss on a player that soon after signing?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It'd be surprised if we all of a sudden decide to sign a player for £45m plus, what £150k p/w wages on a player that plays in the one position where we have Enciso, March, Buonanotte and Pedro.

Also, would United want to take a £30m loss on a player that soon after signing?
It's almost as if agents are lazily using our name as a way of persuading richer rival clubs to gazump us for the signing and gullible journalists and wannabe journalists are playing along.

I imagine Paul and Tony are having a good chuckle at this somewhere and for that, i'm grateful to the person who made it up

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Be good to bolster that troublesome left wing position. We've had to shoehorn Mitoma there for far too long, and if he gets injured we'll have to resort to that Pedro bloke we've just broken our transfer record to buy, or play Enciso who looked completely out of sorts in the position when he got two assists in the 6-0 win against Wolves and scored away at Arsenal to put an end to their title hopes. Glad we're not wasting our money on right backs - we've loads of midfielders who can play there.

Honestly, where does this rubbish come from?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Be good to bolster that troublesome left wing position. We've had to shoehorn Mitoma there for far too long, and if he gets injured we'll have to resort to that Pedro bloke we've just broken our transfer record to buy, or play Enciso who looked completely out of sorts in the position when he got two assists in the 6-0 win against Wolves and scored away at Arsenal to put an end to their title hopes. Glad we're not wasting our money on right backs - we've loads of midfielders who can play there.

Ha yeh it would certainly make an interesting selection dilemma

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Or Adingra who's done even better at USG than Mitoma did.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
I saw this posted on twitter today, by an account which had two followers and three following. I hit mute and expected to hear no more of it. Now the respected sports journalist Frankie Elliot (me neither) has a byline in Sussexworld (nice name, wasn't aware of it until now).

It could be plausible given our reputation for paying over the odds for players the "Big 6" want to offload.
Sussexworld is the worst of the clickbait sites and is always best to ignore. I cant remember any rumour placed there ever being substantiated,

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
not a chance

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Click bait or cuckoo land, take your pick.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolute BOBBINS

He in no way fits the profile of a BHA signing. A £73m flop who would be earning an absolute kings ransom. Desperate clickbait (and yes, I clicked...sigh)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well, that would be interesting. Perhaps RDZ can get more out of him than anyone else has managed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here