Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jadon Sancho

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
With Manure entering the race for Caicedo, this loan plan looks a little more realistic. We’d never be able to pay his salary permanently so Manure would need to fund the bulk of it as you say but perhaps RDZ could do for Sancho what Moyes did for Lingard. If he repeats his Dortmund form, you have to think we’d have a very good season if we borrowed him.

I'd prefer to stick with Mitoma.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I think he does.

The reason he is earning 300k+ a week at man utd is because he set the bundesliga alight while he was at Dortmund. And he was at Dortmund because as a 17 year old he wanted to play first team football and Man City wouldn't give it to him. So he left, and moved to a new country to play.

I think what would stop him leaving Old Trafford is not just a desire to pick up a paycheck and to buy another Ferrari but that if he leaves it could look like failure. And elite sportsmen hate failure.

That said if he's not getting game time I think he would be very open to leaving. We're still not getting him though.
I see where you are coming from about could be perceived a failure if he leaves. But he is perceived a failure already. If he still has it in him, both mentally and physically, he needs to find his form as a footballer somewhere. It may be more likely away from the unforgiving goldfish bowl of Old Trafford for a season. Utd will just have to suck up the financial hit if that's what he needs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Loan signing or otherwise, he just does not fit the profile of a BHA signing these days. We're all about finding value in prudent signings who are mainly off the other clubs radar. Sacho is the exact opposite of that, and would (in his and his agents perception), be taking a big step down to join us from Man Utd. He'd likely feel he was doing us a favour.

Frankly I'm surprised at how much traction there is about him being a potential target. I just do not see it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Loan signing or otherwise, he just does not fit the profile of a BHA signing these days. We're all about finding value in prudent signings who are mainly off the other clubs radar. Sacho is the exact opposite of that, and would (in his and his agents perception), be taking a big step down to join us from Man Utd. He'd likely feel he was doing us a favour.

Frankly I'm surprised at how much traction there is about him being a potential target. I just do not see it.

NSC silly season.

He’s on a reported £175k a week, Bloom would have no interest in a player like that. Especially because he was rubbish when he played against us.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think he does.

The reason he is earning 300k+ a week at man utd is because he set the bundesliga alight while he was at Dortmund. And he was at Dortmund because as a 17 year old he wanted to play first team football and Man City wouldn't give it to him. So he left, and moved to a new country to play.

I think what would stop him leaving Old Trafford is not just a desire to pick up a paycheck and to buy another Ferrari but that if he leaves it could look like failure. And elite sportsmen hate failure.

That said if he's not getting game time I think he would be very open to leaving. We're still not getting him though.
Amen to that!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You could probably double that salary and it would be more realistic. Man Utd have been (once again) taken to the cleaners.
Di Maria
Pogba
Sancho
Maguire
Alexis Sanchez (+ £20m in payroll costs)
Antony
Wan-Bissaka
Lukaku
Van de Beek
Martial
Fred

£642m in fees :bowdown:

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would love to see JSanch in a Brighton shirt, absolutely love it. He's an absolute class act, for whatever reason it's not quite worked out for him at Old Trafford but he's not the first quality player to have that problem. I don't know how much of his 250k per week wages we could fund but he'd be a magnificent addition and hugely exciting.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Would love to see JSanch in a Brighton shirt, absolutely love it. He's an absolute class act, for whatever reason it's not quite worked out for him at Old Trafford but he's not the first quality player to have that problem. I don't know how much of his 250k per week wages we could fund but he'd be a magnificent addition and hugely exciting.
I would take van der beek too I think he’d be an excellent option for us

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I just don’t see us attracting £375k a week footballers even if a deal was done on wages.

I’d say there’s more chance of us signing and fixing Deli Ali on £60k a week on a free than getting “JSanch” in

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can you ask J-Linz to put in a good word?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here