Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jack Hinshelwood [9/4/24: new deal to 2028]

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Milner, Old school and driving standards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240112_190126_Albion.jpg
    Screenshot_20240112_190126_Albion.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 296

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Because he's in the England U-19s (for now). Started six of their eight matches this season (and came on as a sub in the other two).
You would assume it’s a matter of time before he gets promoted to the u21s if he keeps going as he is in an Albion shirt.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Might have been mentioned already but according to Transfer market he's also the cousin of the youngster Harry Howell who scored the winning penalty mid week. Dynasty.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Because he's in the England U-19s (for now). Started six of their eight matches this season (and came on as a sub in the other two).
Exactly, he's still 18. He'd be doing very well to break into a squad that currently features the likes of Livramento, Harvey Elliot, Cole Palmer , Rico Lewis etc. Plenty of time for all that.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I expect the snood thing by Milner was probably delivered in a much harsher way questioning his masculinity

Obviously not allowed on here but good to see males in a group still are men

Jimmy Grimble

Might be wrong here but doesn’t Milner’s good mate Lallana wear a snood? Is Milner saying he didn’t think Jack was soft like Lallana? 🤣

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is an enjoyable watch, the lad has it all.

Sorry, did he really score from kick off TWICE?? How have I not seen that before.
My 2 comments:

1) Whoever made that vid with grainy youth game vids etc has done a great job but it must’ve taken aaaagggggesssss. Listen back to commentary then crop the clips?

2) Exactly as @GingerBeerMan said - I had no idea he’d done this? Twice!? U18s? Must’ve been flagged up on here at the times? Crazy - @AZ Gull may know when these were and if they were on here etc… I had to rewind both in shock to check they went in. Huge balls no wonder he’s in the side…

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He’s saved Uncle Tony £20m+.
Before we had the academy he would have ended up at Chelsea’s.
No. Far worse than that.....Palace!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

2) Exactly as @GingerBeerMan said - I had no idea he’d done this? Twice!? U18s? Must’ve been flagged up on here at the times? Crazy - @AZ Gull may know when these were and if they were on here etc… I had to rewind both in shock to check they went in. Huge balls no wonder he’s in the side…

I'm 99.9% certain those goals were not scored at U-18 level. Possibly U-16s or U-15s? There is no reporting beneath U-18 level so nobody would ever know (unless the kiddy posts a clip on social media, which occasionally happens).

Goodness knows where that "Brazil Scout" got some of the the video clips from; some are clearly matches abroad (youth tournaments or pre-season trips).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm 99.9% certain those goals were not scored at U-18 level. Possibly U-16s or U-15s? There is no reporting beneath U-18 level so nobody would ever know (unless the kiddy posts a clip on social media, which occasionally happens).

Goodness knows where that "Brazil Scout" got some of the the video clips from; some are clearly matches abroad (youth tournaments or pre-season trips).
Were you aware he’d scored straight from kick off twice?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here