[Albion] Jack Hinshelwood [9/4/24: new deal to 2028]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
He did very well good experience for the lad will only get better great performance from everyone love this team.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope he'll learn from this match. It will certainly do him no harm to be on the winning side of a 5 goal thriller. The same applies to Buonanotte.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He did very well good experience for the lad will only get better great performance from everyone love this team.
He literally passed the ball directly to their striker in quick succession in the first half and of forest were half decent they would have scored. And then gave away a pen.

He didn't do well. Is not a premier league player. I would rather we put Steele at left back tbh at least he can pass.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
He literally passed the ball directly to their striker in quick succession in the first half and of forest were half decent they would have scored. And then gave away a pen.

He didn't do well. Is not a premier league player. I would rather we put Steele at left back tbh at least he can pass.

He had an 88% pass completion today, which is very good. And he was unlucky with the penalty.

You are either a wind up merchant or you have 0 brain cells.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's fine to have that opinion, but you must admit you've had it in for him before he was even conceived. And so now you're seizing on any mistake to slag him off.

He wasn't great today, but he could become great, and we got another 70 minutes from him towards that, whilst winning. Which is nice.
Slight amendment.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Guess after your previous comments you’ve got to double down

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Guess after your previous comments you’ve got to double down
I hope he proves me wrong I really do. But I can see a mile off he doesn't have the talent to be an epl player. No disrespect to the guy though I'm sure he will still make a lot of money playing in the championship.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Thank fuc k you don't manage the team!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Did better second half, except the penalty incident. Getting into it a lot more.

Was a bit tougher first half with Gibbs White, but this is what all the young lads need, valuable minutes in the team.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Yep and bonny is a class act. Will go on to big things.
And yet, pretty sure you were bemoaning that he and Enciso were getting some game time at first last season.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
My word what’s happened to @dwayne ? I can’t fathom this player assassination… he’s literally a kid… who presumably is pretty swift and therefore a better bet as a WB/FB thsn some of our less pacey alternatives… we’re down to the bones and Roberto has clearly seen something in this 18 y/o to chuck him into that maelstrom today… yep, he’s probs a bit lightweight and nervous and capable of making a mistake… but at least he’s not a perma crock on 70k a week, whilst topping up his pension prior to sitting on a beach earning 20%…. Not mentioning any names… ahem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports