Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jack Hinshelwood [9/4/24: new deal to 2028]

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Hopefully BS, but rumour doing the rounds on Twatter (sorry X), he's out for 4 months
If he is even injured (he clearly wasnt by the time of this afternoons presser), there is no way they would have been able to diagnose the time length already.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hopefully BS, but rumour doing the rounds on Twatter (sorry X), he's out for 4 months
Nothing was said at the press conference and the rumour starter has form for bad rumours. It’s already being discussed on the Pedro thread where Commander was right about that injury

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
If he is even injured (he clearly wasnt by the time of this afternoons presser), there is no way they would have been able to diagnose the time length already.
Yeah it does seem odd, but just passing it on.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe all of our players are injured and we’re going to have to forfeit all our remaining games?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I've heard this from another source, they said foot stress fracture, operation Monday. That's concerningly specific. Again, hope it's BS, but I guess if he doesn't play tomorrow there will be something in it at least.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've heard this from another source, they said foot stress fracture, operation Monday. That's concerningly specific. Again, hope it's BS, but I guess if he doesn't play tomorrow there will be something in it at least.
He came off at Sheffield Utd and ended the game with his foot iced and strapped.
Milner started v Luton but that didn't last long.
Then obviously palace.

So there was definitely an issue, but playing twice in a week would suggest it wasn't season ending.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
People are obviously open to follow in their father’s chosen professions. I still enjoy burglary.

Jimmy Grimble

I can’t get my head round what a ridiculous lie it is if it turns out to be false.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
IMG_2907.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here