Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
No comment needed.

He gets a bad press, often deserved, but he is great on things like this. I think his brother sister might be handicapped, and he is probably more aware because of that but still.

He recently gave £5k to help fund surgery for a young Birmingham City fan, and he obviously didn’t have to do that either.

Credit where credit’s due 👍

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
In recent months, I've completely changed my opinion about the guy. He certainly now seems to get more good press than bad (such as those instances mentioned above), is a bit of a character in interviews (which is sometimes what the game needs) and says exactly what he thinks and doesn't try to be someone he's not. Plus he's managed to establish himself in the City team after a dodgy first season.

Top bloke.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Not joining the love in.

One of the most blatant divers I've ever seen.

OK, seems not a bad bloke in some ways

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not my type of person.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Not joining the love in.

One of the most blatant divers I've ever seen.

OK, seems not a bad bloke in some ways
Professional and Private lives are two completely different things. Who can say that they’ve never told a porkie at work? It may just be being economical with the truth but essentially the same thing.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
That is beautiful tbf. As a footballer, he's very over rated imho though and his drink driving is inexcusable. But we are all a bit ying and a bit yang and for this example I can only applaud him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Like any other lad his age, he can behave like a knob. But the kid has a heart of gold. There lots of this stuff out there about him. I think his sister has a disability and he is very conscious of how their lives are affected. Folk would do well to take note of the values he has and realise all the other stuff reported is him just being a twenty something.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Not the brightest bulb in the light fitting but Grealish does seem like a genuinely likeable bloke and this act of simple kindness is typical of him. Nice one Jack!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here