Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izquierdo has to start every game now..

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Listened on the radio and 5 Live spoke very highly of him.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
He was brilliant today MOST of the game. Great performance and either shooting earlier/rounding the keep/squaring it would have been 3 points nailed. Not gonna beat him up about it, the best I have seen him and good to see Schelotto get a decent second half. I think him going off changed the game a bit and Bruno didnt get chance to get up to speed, our second goal conceded was just terrible. We need to sort our corners out at both ends of the pitch.

Lots of positives today. I think a draw looking at the shots/stats is probably a fair result but the way we concede is costing us valuable points. We could/should have won that, but a good performance from both sides

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Made both goals and caused them a lot of trouble. Amazing run which he should have finished but still made it himself.
Then you get idiots the platform saying sell him and skalak and Murphy would be better.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
He had a great game, his best yet by far. Two assists and worked absolutely tirelessly - close run thing for MOM with Schelotto in my humble opinion.

I’m not having the he should have squared it argument either. Having run from his own penalty area and found himself one on one with their keeper he was perfectly entitled to take his chance (every other player on the pitch would also have shot) he just took one touch too many. Gutted as would have been absolutely spectacular.

He won us a point and absolutely didn’t cost us two :albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

There is the pace we've been crying out for, exciting, direct, great game. Has to start every game and keep building his confidence, he is a game changer

Seem so obvious, so begs the question has it cost us games by not giving him a regular run out?

I think so, i am sure Chris thinks more about his defensive duties too much, let the boy off his lease and let his confidence grow.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
He had a great game, his best yet by far. Two assists and worked absolutely tirelessly - close run thing for MOM with Schelotto in my humble opinion.

I’m not having the he should have squared it argument either. Having run from his own penalty area and found himself one on one with their keeper he was perfectly entitled to take his chance (every other player on the pitch would also have shot) he just took one touch too many. Gutted as would have been absolutely spectacular.

He won us a point and absolutely didn’t cost us two :albion2:
Pretty much this

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Definitely my man of the match. Absolutely immense performance. I’ve been liking what I’ve seen from him for a while. He makes some great runs off the ball, too.

I think after his long run, the ball bobbled just a bit after his second last touch, meaning he didn’t connect properly when he shot. If he was going to pass to Propper, it would have needed to be much earlier in the run as it looked closed off to me by the time they got to the box.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
To those saying he cost us the game - you are absolute lemons. He created two goals when he unselfishly passed. Then the chance he missed would never have been created had he not ran the entire length of the pitch. He has done more in one game than March has done in the last month. Clear man of the match today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here