Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've seen 24 games this season and so far have yet to witness a defeat!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
24 games inc 7 away. One loss. MK Dons

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I have seen 80% of our league defeats this season (not Bournemouth) as well as cup exits at Northampton & Stoke (ie 6 out of 8)

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Has anybody considered how many points we would have if we had held on to win against rochdale,tranmere Bournemouth & Bristol rovers.8 points lost to goals in the last 5 minutes.
If we had won those games our home record would read w 18 d 1.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I have set-off for 3 Albion matches this season, and only seen 1 game (the 1-1 home draw with Charlton). I was on my way to the original Notts County fixture at Withdean in my brother-in-law's car when we heard it had been postponed. And on Boxing Day I was at Thurrock services on my way to Dagenham with my niece and nephew on the Young Seagulls coach when we got word the pitch was frozen.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Okay, I'm the occasional Jonah this year - Saturdays have been awkward to say the least now that I'm a county [cricket] coach ...
2 Away's Stoke and MK - 2 Defeats and I've not even seen us score this season.
I'm going to Rochdale unless you all wanna pay me to stay away.
Last one will be Walsall ... promise

BlueWhiteStripes

Jul 6, 2003
Also 24 bha games without defeat this season - add in 2 wins at back end of last season and it was 27 games ago I last saw a defeat - vs Carlisle 10 April 2010.
It will be a whole year without defeat if we don't lose to Sheffield Wed..
Wonderful times and probably never to be repeated - thank you Gus and the team.

Brighton til I Die

May 22, 2010
2 defeats in 28 including Stoke which didnt coun't as a defeat because it wasnt a game off football, they play a game called headers and fight so it wasnt fair.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
seen us lose 2 orient in the JPT and bournmouth

bhadiv1

Apr 28, 2009
Saltdean
Games without defeat

I am also keeping a check of an undefeated run, currently on 27 this season
20 wins 7 draws, going back to the end of last season the run is 30 games.

I am happy for this run to come to an end, what I really want is for SCC to have to give us a guard of honour as the league 1 champions

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
It seems like a different era but I saw us lose terribly vs Northampton at the start of the season. Then at Sheffield Wednesday. But all that was forgotten by the wonderous performance that was Peterborough away, still the greatest performance I have ever seen from an Albion team.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here