Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I've never seen NSC so united

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
We will get 3 points against Chelsea, I have watched all of Chelsea’s games under Potter and they are nothing special at all - Doesnt seem settled team, seems that Potter has too many quality players and is trying to keep them all happy by rotating the team for every game. Wasn’t he most successful with us this season and end of last by not changing the starting 11 ?? It’s going to be an interesting watch and am really looking forward to it 🍻
And looks like they have now scraped a win now against Utd🤦🏻‍♂️

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We will get 3 points against Chelsea, I have watched all of Chelsea’s games under Potter and they are nothing special at all - Doesnt seem settled team, seems that Potter has too many quality players and is trying to keep them all happy by rotating the team for every game. Wasn’t he most successful with us this season and end of last by not changing the starting 11 ?? It’s going to be an interesting watch and am really looking forward to it 🍻
I am shocked that McThug is still anywhere near United’s first team squad

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sneaky … getting politics in, again :lol:

I disagree about the UK, we’ll be fine. But it may take Starmer to bring stability. With the chatter increasing on closer ties with the EU, I’m optimistic. Plus I think Putin has driven all the decent western nations closer to each other.

Last edited:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
If you were watching the same stream as me, that'll be because she said 'March' - then we scored. I also thought it was March until they panned to Trossard doing his glasses/binoculars thing!

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Webster was fouled, very obviously. Disgraceful decision by Pawson and the the fat cheating **** Mason, as was the penalty.
Webster was out muscled, pure and simple, they can't stop shoulder charges. Never a pen. So how cAn Lee Mason get sacked for being a poor ref and then comes back as a VAR official telling refs what to do. You could not make it up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let me stop you there.....

Apart from that, yes bring the fuggers on. We have NEVER beaten them in the league. The only team (we have played) to which this applies. ???

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Let me stop you there.....

Apart from that, yes bring the fuggers on. We have NEVER beaten them in the league. The only team (we have played) to which this applies. ???
The footballing gods will be looking down on us !
Our first ever league win against Chelsea whilst being the first team to beat Potters Chelsea- all against the backdrop of Potter leaving us for better things etc and being replaced by a brave passionate Italian whose strategy and tactics out thought and outplayed a clueless Potter’s Chelsea !

We will be up for this, the players, RDZ his team, Barber, Bloom everyone associated with the club and every single fan will want a win - a win will mean a lot more to us a club than it will Chelsea !

It’s going to be a great game and I can’t wait !!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Webster was out muscled, pure and simple, they can't stop shoulder charges. Never a pen. So how cAn Lee Mason get sacked for being a poor ref and then comes back as a VAR official telling refs what to do. You could not make it up.
Well it wasn't shoulder to shoulder - he was outmuscled by being pushed in the back - fair enough, it's a man's game. But the rest of your post is spot on 👍👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here