Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've nearly got a tip, for you all.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done Stat Brother. That is top tipping:bowdown:
I want a bit more of this please.
No pi$$ing around with 'oh look at me I tipped 7-4'.

This was 150-1, 3 days ago.

You should all be kissing my feet. :laugh::clap2::laugh:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
SAKE! That is the best tipping ever, not to mention the most random! :lol:

75 quid off betfair, 60 quid off bet365 :clap2:

Top work Stat Brother, you are officially a GOD to THPP :bowdown:

(any idea how far off 1st place the boy finished?)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He was a couple of bike lengths.
I'll watch the finish on youtube soon, just got back from a celebratory 15 mile sprint.

By the account I read, (on those links I posted last night) there was only going to be 1 winner, sadly it wasn't our boy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't wait for the next person to put a tip on here, if it ain't 200-1 I'm gonna crucify them :lol:.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
thankyou very much! only put a small bid (£2 on top 3 on betfair, won £18) but i watch a fair bit of cycling (the grand tours and a few on eurosport when i have the time) and really enjoy it, and must admit id never heard of the guy, so you definitely know your stuff! let us know of any other tips you have :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
thankyou very much! only put a small bid (£2 on top 3 on betfair, won £18) but i watch a fair bit of cycling (the grand tours and a few on eurosport when i have the time) and really enjoy it, and must admit id never heard of the guy, so you definitely know your stuff! let us know of any other tips you have :thumbsup:
Cheers.
There definitely won't be another, as it was very much one of those very rare times when everything fell into place. Even before the volcano, which just iced the cake (in respect of this bet/race).

Although it did cross my mind, today, to pick a 'no mark' in a months time, just to see how many people have been kicking themselves since yesterday afternoon, and watch 'no marks' odds tumble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here